[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
after the disaster that was battlefront, what will the next star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ben kenobi im death star.png (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ben kenobi im death star.png
1 MB, 1024x576
after the disaster that was battlefront, what will the next star wars game be?
>>
>>322042382
Movie tie-in games.

there isn't a single star wars that doesn't have a movie game.
>>
>>322042382
Mobile trash games is my guess.
>>
File: 1450725654038.png (886 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450725654038.png
886 KB, 1280x720
Star Wars Battlefront 2 because EA want to erase the fact that the original version already exists
>>
>>322042382
given how bad the latest movie was, I wouldn't expect much from the video games.
>>
I hope 1313
>>
A shitty reboot of the Jedi Knight games.
>>
File: 1420519836569.png (1 MB, 1276x980) Image search: [Google]
1420519836569.png
1 MB, 1276x980
Battlefront TFA edition.
>>
>>322042382
Star wars is dead. Just stop. The new star wars movies are shit, the star wars games are shit. Why do you insist on slowly bludgeoning a already dying horse to death.
>>
I want a Jedi vs. Sith game with For Honor style combat + force powers.

The gameplay looks perfect for having intense lightsaber duels instead of just the "whack the other guy more than he whacks you" combat that most games have given lightsabers. Then you could also mow through waves of storm troopers / resistance fighters.

HNGGGG
>>
>>322043317
Any movie tie in games will be f2p phone games
>>
Save us, CD Projekt Red. You're our only hope.
>>
>>322045043

>movies

There's just one
>>
>>322042382

Something by EA, after all the TRAITORS bought the IP
>>
an rpg where you dont play as a sith or jedi and you dont save the galaxy with real time combat
>>
File: dk.png (218 KB, 279x615) Image search: [Google]
dk.png
218 KB, 279x615
>yfw there will never be another podracing game again
>>
>>322045043

That's like saying LOTR is dead. Star Wars is too ingrained in western culture at this point to ever die, there will always be games, books, and other things related to it. the question now is who is making them?
>>
>>322047254
EA will be shitting them out for years to come.
>>
How is the single-player campaign in Battlefront?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.