[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bravely Default
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: Edea.png (265 KB, 438x688) Image search: [Google]
Edea.png
265 KB, 438x688
Are you willing to forgive them for the bullshit they pulled in the last quarter of the game, /v/? Will you give Bravely Second a go?
>>
There wasn't anything wrong with the last quarter of Bravely Default.
>>
Nuh uh, nigga. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
>>
>>322041908
there was no bullshit in the last quarter of the first game. bravely second looks like shit though.
>>
File: 1369755655472.png (788 KB, 1150x1000) Image search: [Google]
1369755655472.png
788 KB, 1150x1000
>>322041908
>Are you willing to forgive them for the bullshit they pulled in the last quarter of the game, /v/?
I didn't have a problem with it.
> Will you give Bravely Second a go?
I don't know. Leaning towards no because I hate Yu and I hate Edea.
>>
No because Bravely Second is nothing but a rehash full of recycled content and Bravely Default was nothing but "default 3 times, brave 4" for more than half of the game. Let's also not forget the boring as fuck characters like Tiz, Agnes, and Edea with the only good one being Ringabel and the story doesn't help too.
>>
>>322041908
It took like two loops in order for the other universes to actually become interesting. It was still heavy padding that made getting the true ending a real yawnfest to achieve. Worth going through just for that true final boss, though.
>>
is the optimal way of playing this game really just always switching classes constantly?
i hate that shit
>>
>>322042706
Yes, because about 30% of the jobs are completely useless horseshit and another 40% are only used for support skills.
>>
>>322042558
>I hate Yu

W-What did I do wrong, anon?
>>
>>322042871
cool looks like im passing on this game then
>>
File: 136877543783.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
136877543783.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1920
>>322042256
You're right, that garbage time travel took up a good third of it. My mistake.
>>
>>322042965
Wouldn't be missing much
>>
File: Anne.jpg (16 KB, 183x284) Image search: [Google]
Anne.jpg
16 KB, 183x284
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>322042698
Ringabel was a horrible character. /v/'s taste is hilariously bad. He was shitty comic relief, then he gets his memory back to tell you who the real bad guy is, then the story is to IGNORE that. Ignore the only reason ringabel is even in the story. He's shit.
>>
I'm actualy playing bravely default right now, i'm on chapter 3 right now, i love how it feels and plays like a classic RPG but sometimes it feels like a big waste of time, like random encounter are there just to level up and you have to grind JP and this sidequest for the diva job is such a chore
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Are there lots of Ba'al bosses in Second?
>>
>>322043850

All of them return as normal bosses plus i think a few of them are new like one riding on a crystal horse
>>
>>322043736
That's one of the reasons you can turn of random encounters entirely. Makes the game infinitely more difficult when you actually face the bosses. Most random encounters are just annoying at best and come at the most inopportunate moments like in the middle of the trap area you were trying to run across as quickly as possible to maybe avoid getting hit by the effect by getting out of there quick enough to avoid it. Most times the distraction is enough to make you get hit by the trap anyway as soon as the battle ends.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (44 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
44 KB, 365x365
>>322043676
pls no
I just fapped
>>
Absolutely.

I enjoyed literally everything about BD except for the fucking looping, and even that wasn't the worst thing in the world considering that I could just turn encounters off to speed things up, then turn them back on to grind.

I'm very much looking forward to Bravely Second, especially since it means more Mrgrgr.
>>
>>322041908
Is there still censor Bullshit regarding the tomahawk class?
>>
File: BDPB_Airy.png (244 KB, 435x525) Image search: [Google]
BDPB_Airy.png
244 KB, 435x525
>you will never drown airy in your semen
Why even live
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.