[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam winter sale thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: steamsale.png (478 KB, 1068x253) Image search: [Google]
steamsale.png
478 KB, 1068x253
My steam balance is 22€, and I have no idea what to buy. Have you anons found any hidden gems of the winter sale?
>>
>>322041014
i'm trying very hard not to buy stuff like Civ4 and AoE2 out of nostalgia.

Thinking if Darkest Dungeon is worth it, not sure if it's really my thing.
>>
Xcom, wolf among us
>>
>>322042171
I love AoE2 but fuck these AI difficulties
>borderline retarded
>piss-easy
>fuck you
>FUUUUUCK YOU

I must just fucking suck at RTS games or something
>>
>>322042171
Darkest dungeon is great, don't pay attention to the steam reviews, it's a bunch of butthurt ledditors that got mad cause they can't adapt to new features, also it's coming out of EA next month
>>
I'm pretty new to masterrace

I got a free Rainbow 6 seige/ Assasins creed BF code with my graphics card. Am i able to trade the code away for a game gift? IE. someone sends me some cheap game and i give 'em the code?

If not, eh.. which is better?
>>
I was thinking about getting Shovel Knight and Distance. Are they good? Also could someone suggest a good hack n slash type RPG? Maybe something like Kingdom Hearts.
>>
What do you guys think of Satellite Reign? Looking for an RTS that doesn't constantly crash.
>>
File: fdd.png (37 KB, 268x267) Image search: [Google]
fdd.png
37 KB, 268x267
Axium verge or Ori worth it? my arguments for waiting for a better sale seem moot after spending $10 at subway
>>
should i buy all the DLCs for Civ5? i have never played the game and i haven't looked into them but i don't want to feel overwhelmed by too much stuff that wouldn't be there if it was just the vanilla game
>>
>>322042657
I might be interested in Black Flag but I fucking hate UPlay. What game do you want out of curiosity?
>>
if you can get it to work, KOTOR and KOTOR II are both 2.99. even if you don;t know shit about star wars like me, it's a fun game and takes place thousands of years before the main story anyways.

i couldn't get it to work on my computer tho, so i shelled out for the android version :/

anyone find any classic PC games (anything from like 04 or earlier) on good sales that are worth picking up?
>>
>>322042731
Distance is unfinished. Is fun, if you have friends to play with you.
>>
>>322043060
You only need vanilla and brave new world. New Civ is dumbed down to the point that all the new content brings it on par with the older ones.
>>
>>322042657
>code with my graphics card.

sell it on ebay like everybody else does
>>
>>322042731
Shovel Knight is pretty fun if you're into that type of platformer. Got 14 hours out of it.
>>
>>322043067
Wait, it's AC: Syndicate

And er, Rocket league
MGSV
Dayz

doesn't have to be of same value. as i won't really play either rs6 or ac:s
>>
>>322043309
i will only buy civ5 and brave new world then, thanks
>>
>>322043060
if you want be selective and buy the base game and just one of the main dlcs like brave new world you're already paying more than getting the all in one version, just sayin'
>>
>>322042657
How would we trade? Interested in R6
>>
is new vegas good or what
>>
Shogun 2 DLC

OR

Rome 2?
>>
>>322043642
it's not that much more expensive to get them all, and some mods are dependant on them, i assure you it won't seem overwhelming after a few practice games against easier AI
>>
>>322043874
Fuck knows.
Send me the cheapest one on my list and give me an email to send the redeem site/code. And i'll give you my first newborn son as insurance.
>>
>>322043060
it's only $5 more for all the DLC, and you might as well do that if you think you might play together with a friend (playing random lobby with Civ is awful though because games are fuck long).
>>
>>322043082
kotor 1 i can understand since you have to use compatibility mode and some other finagling for the low res movies to play (even there's plenty of steamguides to show you how to get it it working or just use gog version instead) but kotor 2 was updated last summer and runs flawlessly.
>>
can HlZ1 Run on a toaster well? I only have a nvidia 940m
>>
>>322041014

Insurgency

Only 5 bucks, best shooter I've played.
>>
>>322044074
I need to add you to friend list in steam. ID?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.