[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nioh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Nioh.jpg (182 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Nioh.jpg
182 KB, 600x338
To all the Souls fans.
What is your honest opinion on Nioh?
>>
>>322036316
Looks like shit
>>
>>322036316
It seems interesting
>>
I'm happy it's not a SRPG anymore, honestly. I liked Souls and I really liked Onimusha back in the early '00s, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

That said, I'm kinda sad that it looks like the Kurosawa thing might not a factor in the game anymore. KT made a big deal about that aspect of it back when it was originally announced, but they haven't mentioned it since the re-reveal at TGS last September.
>>
>>322036316
looks good
>>
>>322036586
Ooops, I like Souls, rather.
>>
>>322036316
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>322036316
Never heard of it. Whats it like?
>>
>>322036316
Looks dope.

Reminds me of Onimusha a lot which I also like.
>>
>>322036889
It was a SRPG that was planned as a launch title for the PS3. Was revealed at E3 about a decade ago, then mentioned a few more times before dropping off the radar completely.

It was rerevealed this year at TGS and now looks to be a mish-mash of Souls and Onimusha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuY6R-iF3XU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH5UG7AMhOY
>>
Haven't seen too much yet. Most areas I've seen were rather narrow corridors and the combat was one hit kills against most average enemies. Only seen like two vids though so I might have gotten the wrong impression. Hoping it will turn out good, Samurai Souls has been a long time dream of mine.
>>
It looks fun.
Lock-on movement looks pretty awful though.
>>
Does that dude have tits on his butt
>>
I really love all the Souls game and they count to my favourite games but all of them have their flaws because From is far from being perfect developers.
I think Nioh has the potential to be a better Souls game as the Souls games.
But yeah we know next to nothing about actual gameplay so I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>322037932
I really like the idea of fighting avatars of other fallen players by touching their bloodstain.
>>
Looks cool, but souls has more to it than just hard enemies, like all the builds you can make or that you can play it over again by using one of the many weapons throughout the game because all have their own traits. Niohs combat does looks fun though, they'll probably add more weapons too, looking forward to it.
>>
>>322036316
Looks like a fucking trashy cheap Unity game.

I guess that's because the game doesn't have any shadows at all tho.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.