[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you save her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: Faridah_Malik.png (267 KB, 520x566) Image search: [Google]
Faridah_Malik.png
267 KB, 520x566
Did you save her?
>>
Yeah but I'm more annoyed that those fat niggers I iced in the prologue screwed be out of the main game ghandi achievement.
>>
Yeah and I'll save her in Mankind Divided too
>>
Every time fly girl.
>>
>>322035246
so which is the canon outcome you faggots?
>>
>>322035246
Absolutely, Adam X Fly girl OTP
>>
>>322035246
Yes. I even kept up stealth doing it.
>>
>>322035246
No

Actully was just playing this, trying to get inside the building when you first arrive in China , jensen despite his augs, it's made of tissue paper
> tried to walk In
> killed
> tried to sneak around the side vent
> the see me and I'm killed
> "oh wait, forgot I had a stun grenade still"
> sneak around through the vent, knock out 2 guys, run upstairs
> killed by the two other guys at the top of the stairs
> "fuck it"
> Hiding in the vent, I fire off a shot so the guys crowd around the vent looking for me and I stun grenade their assed and run like hell to the elevator before they catch up
>>
robot wrecked her shit and I went fuck it that is a scripted death.
>>
>>322035246
Of course.
>>
>>322035246

Honestly, I never got that far into the game

It just gets so boring to me. I guess it's the setting and the music or something. A very slow tone and pace to all of it
>>
I gave up pacifism and shot everyone to save her and I would do it again.
>>
>>322035246
Like a champ. I'm kinda mad that they invalidated my act in DX:MD.
>>
File: bruh6.jpg (397 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bruh6.jpg
397 KB, 1280x720
>>322035246
Is this even a question? Of fucking course.
Those who didn't save her should jump off a fucking five-story building.
>>
>>322035246
Well fucking obviously I did. They didn't even try to hide the fact that you can do it.
>>
>>322035246
every time
>>
>>322035246
Is she basically the HR equivalent of Jock?

I just started playing HR.
>>
>>322035957
The stealth is actually pretty piss easy if you pay attention, being someone who loves that sort of thing I thought at first that invisibility was necessary but upon my second playthrough I found I could achieve the same degree of stalking without it.

Walk slow, stay low and if all else fails flee and wait for cool down. Pick off stragglers coming back from their search to make things easier for yourself. Hell, sometimes leaving bodies out in the open to bait is even helpful.

Like the time I separated the huge guy from his twink in the lobby at Omega Ranch. Spotted so much as a foot and came walking to danger all alone like an idiot. Didn't inform anyone, choked him out, snuck up behind the large guy and took him out too. There's nothing difficult once you figure out the limitations of the enemies. I'd say the only times you'll have problems is when you're in a room with cameras and an enemy. If you take out the camera the enemy will be alerted, if you take out the enemy the camera will be alerted. Only choice is to make enough noise running to draw the enemy out.

For the chinese apartment thing I just took the roof access, it was much simpler since you could see enemies as you approach instead of vice versa.
>>
>>322037658
She is exactly the HR equivalent of Jock.
>>
>>322035246
I dropped the game at this point, because I am shit at shooters and also sold all weapons because I didn't need them in my normal playthrough.
>>
>>322035957
Impressive. You're one of the worst players around.
>>
>>322040187
You only really need a bunch of knock out gas (or stun + melee since they're wearing helmets, I dunno) and EMP grenades, maybe augs for your running, jumping and energy.
From what I've seen lethal actually seems to be one of the more cumbersome ways of dealing with it.
>>
>>322040187
All you need is candy bars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrSvYVUlvU
>>
>>322035246
Took a few reloads since I was also going for a no kill run, but yes I managed to save her. Although I believe I also ruined by run when one of the bots exploded and killed a troop.
>>
>>322035246
Fucked my non-lethal run in the process, but it was worth it.
>>
>>322040839
It really pisses me off how suddenly fragile enemies become when you're not trying to kill them.
>>
I saved her while preserving my pacifist and ghost run.
>>
>>322040886
>Fucked my non-lethal run in the process,
Should have tried to git gud.
>>
>>322040793
>Too much whisky and beer in inventory
>Chug alcohol
>Too much HP
>Stomp ballers
I'll take it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
I allowed her to die, because she meant nothing to me. Then later I got to fling her corpse around for shits and giggles. Felt good.
>>
>>322041664
And you got to experience how your relatives will feel at your funeral.
>>
>fully upgraded explosive revolver
I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
>>
>>322041810
Like they're even going to go to his funeral?
>>
My first play through I didn't even know you could save her and I didn't know you could find her body.
>>
i restarted when she died then put all the effort i could to save her, it took awhile but i did it by lobbing all my grenades blowing up those explosive barrels, head shotting them from a distance and using stealth assassinations to take em out 1 by 1
>>
>>322035246
Malak is waifu. Also so owes me double now for avenging her shitty back talking bad decision making best friend.
>>
>>322035246
yeah, gas grenades out the ass. EZ.
>>
>>322035246
>pacifist ghost run
I just ran around invisble performing takedowns.
>>
>>322035246
I actually went full rampage mode and killed all the motherfuckers the first time.
Then reload and did it stealthy and with no kills, and still didn't get the achievement, only Deus knows why.

The second time I played the game I didn't save her and HOLY SHIT, I regretted it, that scene with her body hurt me hard.
>>
>>322035246
I only had my pistol and candy bars. Also more importantly I was too lazy since I probably could have leapt around and typhooned everyone or whatever that crazy aoe skill is.
>>
>>322035246
>and... thanks, spyboy
>anytime, flygirl
man she's all kinds of cute
not like that blond bitch
>>
>>322042234
I was hoping for a kiss on the cheek or a selfie after all that. Something.
>>
>>322042498
>pacifist
>takedowns

Um that's not being a pacifist
>>
File: when the Shtora turn on.png (256 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
when the Shtora turn on.png
256 KB, 500x500
>>322041941
>fully-upgraded AP pistol
S H O W T I M E
>>
>>322035837
She ded. Your efforts were wasted.
>>
>>322042821
>not like that blond bitch
>"I wanted to tell you I was getting ahead in life using your genetic material after dumping you but I couldn't--I couldn't! Also by the way I casually called his name as he entered private quarters I've possibly been sleeping with that man who backhanded me and killed you in cold blood"
All she had to do was die, they wouldn't let me have even that.
>>
>>322035246
What do you mean ? I can save her ?! Good to know so.
>>
>>322041941
>Full upgrade sniper rifle
>...no significant difference
I'm not sure what I was expecting.
The stillness aug is also pretty bullshit, when your aim rocks you're less accurate sure but that can coincide with the movement of an enemy. When it doesn't once you aim at one spot if the enemy moves even slightly you're fucked.
>>
>>322042838
>jensen getting a kiss on the cheek from malik
a selfie would have felt out of place imo, but a kiss on the cheek would have been top tire shit
of course quebecois couldn't handle that
>>322043183
she didn't even dump him
she probably cheated on him beforehand
and then of course, you found her in that fuckin white room
this is still satisfying tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN1Rb81-uE0
>>
>>322044081
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN1Rb81-uE0
My sides are augmented
>>
>>322044081
>Jaron <3 is that you? ~~
I remember someone here saying she dindo nuffin wrong and how we were just hating women for judging her in that scene
>>
Did anyone play The Fall?
I must say it's pretty advanced for an iPhone game, but I can't imagine how you would control it comfortably.
>>
>Tfw it's probably canon that she died

welp
>>
File: laughadam.gif (928 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
laughadam.gif
928 KB, 500x246
>>322045738
>she dindo nuffin wrong
mfw people like that exist
>>322046185
>I can't imagine how you would control it comfortably
there's also a pc version, and the controls were the main reason why it was received so badly
haven't played it for that reason exactly
>>322046317
we don't really know it
the fact that adam flies with the nigga pilot now might just be because he doesn't work with sarif industries anymore
who knows where flygirl is at that point
>>
>>322042971
takedowns dont have to be lethal, Jensen will punch a nigga in the face hard enough to send them in a coma rather than just stabbing them with his arm swords.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.