[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does pic related get interesting gameplay-wise once I get to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 81qyVEq8IKL._SL1500_.jpg (279 KB, 1205x1500) Image search: [Google]
81qyVEq8IKL._SL1500_.jpg
279 KB, 1205x1500
Does pic related get interesting gameplay-wise once I get to the ARR content/Heavenward content?

I'm level 47 currently, and until recently even a comatose patient could run through these dungeons and this is my first MMO even.
>>
>gameplay-wise
It's the same ol' shit over, and over, and over.
>>
>>322026282
What job are you playing? Some are more simple, others are more complex.
Most classes get some gameplay twist at around level 50 and between 50 and 60.
>>
>>322027251

*sigh*

Bard
>>
>>322027629
Oh joy, you'll learn to hate it at 52 when you trade in freedom of movement for having a castbar on all your GCDs.
>>
>>322027629
>*sigh*
fuck off outta here you scum degenerate
>>
File: Heavensward BRD actions.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Heavensward BRD actions.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>322027629
Bard becomes a casting class at 52 with Wanderer's Minuet, which make your attacks stronger and allows access to certain skills at the cost of no auto attacks and adding casting times.

It also becomes less focused on procs and more on upkeep of your dots
>>
>>322027680
I'm using 1-5, Q, E, ZXC,F and V + Shift and Ctrl modifier.

At first I was one of those idiots that used 1-= + Shift and Ctrl modifiers
>>
>>322027843
based
>>
No.
>>
>>322028001
>At first I was one of those idiots that used 1-= + Shift and Ctrl modifiers
Guilty as charged. I got alt added into my mess of hotbar keybinds as well.

Hasn't affected my output though outside of making very specific dodging situations a little finger-dancy.
>>
I'm in the LVL47 rut trying to unlock the next MSQs currently. Also, is it bad I want to do dirty things to Minifillia?
>>
Nope, it's braindead shit from start to end. The only things that required 2 braincells are the Extreme primals and coil. Unfortunately both those things are dead because no one does them anymore and everyone's so overgeared that the fights are a joke.

The story quests for Heavensward were mildly entertaining so there that but the content is just as braindead as the rest.
>>
>>322028421
>Also, is it bad I want to do dirty things to Minifillia?

Get in line.
>>
>>322028421
Yeah I want to bury her in the ground too
>>
It's so fucking boring.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.