[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuuuuuuck. I think I left my cable with family after I left for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wii u cable.jpg (11 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
wii u cable.jpg
11 KB, 450x450
Fuuuuuuck. I think I left my cable with family after I left for home after Christmas. Does Nintendo not make a first party replacement for these? Why the fuck not?
>>
>>322025156
Why not just have them mail it back to you?
>>
>>322025156
I got a 3rd party replacement on amazon for $10 works perfectly fine.
>>
>>322025237
>ask parents to send cable
>they will probably send a dog in the mail or something instead
>>
They do sell these on the nintendo website.
>>
>>322025156
They sell everything on their website.
>>
>>322025156
>store.nintendo.com
Wow much feed, very spoon
>>
>>322025237
Aunt and uncle are tight on money after having been taking care of both my grandmother and my grandfather who have dementia. Shit's rough. Also they're the type that tend to think that, if you left it behind, it's your responsibility and if you really cared about it, you wouldn't have forgotten it, unless of course it's more important than just a charging cable.

>>322025489
Nintendo actually sells shit on their website now instead of it being a giant, useless ad? When since 2006 did that happen?
>>
>>322025728
Your family is so poor they can't afford to mail a power cable, but you brought your system down to suck up their electricity.

what.
>>
>>322025728
I don't believe your story at all. You just want to know where to buy a new power cord, but you're too retarded to use google correctly
>>
Why don't you go look for a refurbished one? Pretty sure some Gamestops sell them like that by store.
>>
>>322025728

Nintendo has been selling stuff on their website way before 2006 you underage loser.
>>
>>322026153
Gamestop sells a 3rd party brand that works just fine
>>
>>322025237
Cause he lying and stole the Wii u
>>
>>322025156
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=cat10007

Buy a new or refurb from nintendo. Please understand.
>>
File: grr.jpg (4 KB, 93x134) Image search: [Google]
grr.jpg
4 KB, 93x134
>>322025357
>not wanting the dog
>>
>>322025927
They personally don't have the extra money to throw away shipping me things I absent-mindedly forgot. They live at my grandfather's house at present, and he still pays for the house costs. Also, it's the fucking Wii U. It uses next to no power, and I didn't even hook it up to the television.

>>322026116
I did google it. I got amazon, some place called Tmart, and some other shit.

>>322026314
I don't recall that. Then again, I haven't ever actually bought from their website before because I didn't know it was an option.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.