[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOR YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 650x919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 650x919
FOR YOU
>>
I love the idea of controlling my own personal army. How is this game?
>>
>>322017671
10/10, it's fucking great, even more if you like the personnal army thing.
>>
>>322017671
Very fun. It was a very nice title to show off the next gen.
Great graphics
Good humor
A little easy sure but you wouldn't want a game that has this control scheme to be too difficult anyways
>>
>>322017671
It's like Pikmin but you get to be the big bad sorta

The sequel lets you be the even bigger bad and have your own harem
>>
>>322017671
Pretty fun, especially for the price you can get it nowadays. Your minions pick up weapons and gear off enemies you defeat, which leads from them just using pitchforks and pajama pants picked off the local peasants to suits of armor and weapons, which was a smaller touch i enjoyed a lot.
>>
>>322017812
>>322017860
>>322018847
>>322019079
Looking into it, I'm guessing the only one I should stay away from is fellowship of evil?
>>
>>322019825
the 4 player one? Haven't played it but I haven't heard or seen anything good about it

multiplayer kind of ruins the point of the game
>>
>>322019947
Okay, thanks guys. I'm pretty excited to play this.

A bump for OP
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x442
>Running your minions through the hobbit feast area and watching them get decked out in gear and pumpkin heads
>>
>>322017572
This one's mine.
>>
File: 1450153462434.gif (2 MB, 303x227) Image search: [Google]
1450153462434.gif
2 MB, 303x227
>>322017572
1 was amazing, 2 had problems but was ok, will there ever be a 3 or is codemasters kill?
>>
>>322017572
>wrecking romans in the second game
>getting your minions wolves to fuck shit up.
>Romans, Romans everywhere

Good fucking fun.
>Collecting taxes, while grindy was oddly satisfying.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.