[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy it Played CS 1.6 since 2000 and still playing it today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cs go.jpg (25 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
cs go.jpg
25 KB, 460x215
Should I buy it

Played CS 1.6 since 2000 and still playing it today
>>
>>322010712
You should have bought it 2 years ago.
>>
Right now it's in an awful state. The new ranking and balance is poor but overall and in the past (hopefully future) it will get better
>>
How hard is it to get good for a lifetime CS 1.6 player?
>>
>>322010712
If you are NA yes. If you are EU prepare for uncooperative easter europeans whose entire english vocab consists of 4 word 3 of which are swear words. its a terrible experience
>>
>>322013476
Nog really, it's less random than 1.6 overall, a bit faster and less clunky and it's generally easier to headshot and spray. Maps look like shit though so use vibrance.gui at 50 or 75%
>>
>>322010712
it feels nothing like the old counter strikes desu
>>
>>322013506
Mm is shit, you can use an application to block polish and russian servers and you'll have a beter experience probably
I feel sad for the small portion of nice eastern europeans that suffer because of the RUSH B NO LOOK OMG WHY DIE TEAM FUCKING IDJOTZ
>>
>>322014171
What's worse besides skins?
>>
I wouldn't recommend it, i didn't get the older cs vibe when i played cs:go. I put a few hubdreds hours in it and was never able to get the same satisfaction and fun that i got in the older iterations.
>>22013476
The core mechanics are basically the same, but there are a lot of specifics in cs:go. You can't behave the same wirh the same result. You'll probably have to unlearn a lot of habits you got from older cs.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.