[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this time not even 3 but only fucking 2 free indie games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: January-16-PS-Plus-Ann.jpg (71 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
January-16-PS-Plus-Ann.jpg
71 KB, 600x338
>this time not even 3 but only fucking 2 free indie games for the ps4
I'm sad and laughting at the same time
Is it possible for the Sony be even more jewish?
>>
Offer none?
>>
Meanwhile Xboners are getting Killer Instinct Season 1
>>
>>322010589
Having BC on the Xbone is nice.
>>
>>322010912
Wow half a game that almost costs nothing to begin with
>>
What exactly do you expect Sony to just give away to you for free you entitled, uneducated fuck? The Witcher III? Metal Gear Solid V?

Do you even understand that in Grim Fandango, Sony is giving you the greatest Lucasarts adventure game of all time? Have you ever even fucking heard of Grim Fandango, you fuckwad?

No, of course you haven't, you just called it an indie game! You uncultured faggot casual!
>>
>>322010589
You asked for Triple-A PS4 titles on PS+ and they delivered. Hardware Rivals and Grim Fandango Remastered both have three As in their title
>>
>>322011317

1/3 come February, technically. Plus the original KI. Still a better deal than a shitty remake of a game that had a shitty engine and a even shittier indie game
>>
>>322011454
lol
>>
>>322011021
>getting non-goty editions of games you already played

I guess it's nice if you like getting cucked?
>>
What do you guys expect though? Name some games.
PS3 only had good PS+ titles because it was already out a few years before PS+ was even a thing.
>>
>>322011927
The only thing i ever expect these days are >1GB indie titles and games we already bought.
>>
>>322011927
At least 3 fucking games? Justlike any previous month before?
>>
>people complain about free games
>>
>>322014630

>Free
>>
File: Capture.png (33 KB, 921x508) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33 KB, 921x508
>>322011608
What are you talking about Sonyfriend?
>>
>>322011021
>KI
Damn! Wasn't expecting that. Is the online super dead or something so they just didn't give a fuck?
>>
>>322014630
PS+ games aren't free, and they stopped being worth a shit over a year ago
>>
>>322010589
It's always been two games per system though, only when there's crossplay titles is when you get three or more games on a system. Only indieshit ever gets crossplay though.
>>
File: halo_master_chief.jpg (145 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
halo_master_chief.jpg
145 KB, 600x400
>mfw I get KI Ultra and Deus Ex all on the same system with gold

>mfw sonyggers get hahaha

>hahahah

>hold on let me catch my breath

>MORE DOUBLE FINE
>>
isn't this like the second or third double fine shit on here in the last few months

is tim getting some kind of two for one deal with sony
>>
File: tumblr_nspwrftZ8e1u26fxjo1_500.png (325 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nspwrftZ8e1u26fxjo1_500.png
325 KB, 500x497
>>322015810
Feels good to be on the side with constant refinement, improvements and feedback

Poor fuckers over there still have to pretend like they wanted CoD DLC and PS Vue.
>>
I'm okay with Grim Fandango but that arcade racer turd can fuck off to indie hell. If it weren't for owning a PS3 too PS+ would be fucking useless.
>>
Did anyone play the beta for Hardware Rivals. I downloaded it but never bothered to play it.
>>
>>322015810
PS+ was pretty great before the PS4, now like with everything Sony have gotten lazy as fuck
>>
>>322015489

Online is super active. Season 3 is out in February and so is the PC launch. This is pretty much their way of getting as many people as possible to welcome pcfriends
>>
>First Dragon Age without any dlc for it
If last year was good for the ps3, this one is already promising to be pretty disappointing
>>
>>322015489
It's just season one cast so it's half the roster
Likely this is being done for KI season three which should start soon.
>>
>>322010589
Grim Fandango isn't an indie game, you underage shitter.
>>
>>322017370
Pretty sure Timbo owns the rights now. So the remaster is indeed an indie game.
>>
>>322016260
I did, was fun for like an hour or 2
>>
>>322010589
I remember when I said that PSN+'s offerings would become worse now that you need the service to play online and people thought I was being ridiculous because "Sony is based" or something.

No shit they're not going to offer you anything half decent when the games aren't the reason people buy it anymore.
>>
>>322016425
It's not laziness, it's a combination of complacency and the fact there's just no reason for them to make the service good now that it's required for you to play online multiplayer.
>>
>>322010589
Is dragon age origins at least alright?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.