[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SMT IV Final more footage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: SMT-IV-F-Wallpaper-720x340.jpg (115 KB, 720x340) Image search: [Google]
SMT-IV-F-Wallpaper-720x340.jpg
115 KB, 720x340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyyEuKtzohs

Skip to 46:35 for gameplay
Skip to 1:20:50 for the boss
What do you guys think, the girl playing was really bad, so im guessing it wont convince you that much.
>>
Needs to rehash a few more sprites, doesn't quite have that Nintendo seal of qualitt.
>>
I refuse to believe the protag is not a qt tomboy grill. It's just not, shut the fuck up faggos
>>
>>322008220
There's a lot of convenient angles in the video, they really want to show off the fancy areas this time.
The trees in front of Tokyo in the begining looked real nice.
>>
>>322008543
Are you under the impression that the game is being developed by Nintendo? Or is it just Nintendo's fault anyway because you're a console warrior?
>>
>>322009032
Atlus have chosen the 3ds as it has abysmal hardware so requires less assets. The console's mere existance is a scapegoat for lazy devs. If it was coming to smartphones we might have had a proper smt game.
>>
>>322009420
>Atlus have chosen the 3ds as it has abysmal hardware so requires less assets.
It's also the best selling console right now. They're doing what they always did.
>>
>>322009652
Pretty sure smartphones would beat it still, not forgetting that 90% of Japanese 3ds owners are 5 years old.
>>
>>322009889
Anon, smartphones beat everything.
EVERYTHING.
But full fledged RPGs don't do that great on smartphones.
>>
>>322008836
It doesn't matter much. Although it would be an interesting twist, I guess. Either way the pictured version of the protag is an edgy little shit who's tag line is essentially "WHATEVAH WHATEVHA I DO WHAT I WANNN!"

Which is perfectly in keeping with Chaos, at it's worst. Law sucks chode when it gets out of hand because it makes fascism look easy going, and informal, and Chaos is shitty to the extent that it represents being a fucking Menace and overall antisocial piece of shit.

Neutral of course, offers the choice of balancing the two, although can also be said to possibly shit the bed by simply maintaining the status quo, which is the fucked up situation that drove Chaos and Law to the extremes it has THIS time, and has done the same thing repeatedly in the past, and will again.

You really can't fucking win.

Although, with Neutral more of the same is what everyone is sort of used to, so that has it's advantages even if it sucks.
>>
>>322008220
so, are jpanese not interested in the game contractually obligated to dress silly and act like they are interested in the games? I remember the same happened in the pokemon sunday show when they showed stuff about new games, with nips dressed as clowns or with ridiculous dresses and exagerating their reactions
>>
>>322010403
they do this shit for almost every game, it's silly
>>
>>322010403
She's the obligatory cute girl that says cute dumb shit. That Peallaidh costume is pretty cool though.
>>
File: 1451080233492 (1).png (176 KB, 349x302) Image search: [Google]
1451080233492 (1).png
176 KB, 349x302
>>322008220
it's finished senpai, the personafags won
>>
>re-using the same city and textures from before
come the fuck on now
>>
The remix at the end is nice.
I recognize an SMT2 tune from it as well as the Purgatorium area from the end of IV.
>>
>>322011640

Persona>SMT, prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't
>>
>>322008220
I've been living under a rock. Is this a sequel or an updated re-release?
>>
>>322013107
Its a sequel from the previous game.
>>
>>322013357
Cool. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>322013639
No problem. Just stop living under a rock, otherwise someone else wont tell you anything or just start shitting on you.
>>
>>322013357
Shit, guess I need to finish the previous one then. I'm finding it so boring to play though, at least compared to other SMT and even Personas
>>
>>322010768
>obligatory
That's fucked up, anon. Just because she's Larry's seiyuu doesn't mean she's obligatory.
>>
File: YHVH SMTIV Final.png (842 KB, 1001x597) Image search: [Google]
YHVH SMTIV Final.png
842 KB, 1001x597
>>322008220
Already pretty hyped.
>>
>>322010403
>so, are jpanese not interested in the game contractually obligated to dress silly and act like they are interested in the games?
It depends on the game. SMT's a gray area. It's popular but not like Musou. Musou isn't fake interest at all. I'm not kidding when I say they have Musou themed restaurants in Akihabara. The waitresses are in cosplay the entire time.

I got served by a Cai Wenji. Musou is hot fucking shit there, despite the lukewarm reception it always gets in the west (although EU seems to like them).
>>
WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T KANEKO JUST DO THE DESIGNS ANYMORE? WHY???????
>>
>>322012229
Refute this

P4<P3 <Pretty much every western MT release to date

Protip: vous ne pouvez pas
>>
>>322015224
Kaneko has been kidnapped by an evil flower field.
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue him?
>>
File: Lucifer_SMTIV_Final.png (452 KB, 606x740) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_SMTIV_Final.png
452 KB, 606x740
>>322015224
At least Lucifer looks better than he did in SMT4. Doesn't look nearly as ayy anymore.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.