[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening, people anyone of you got any expierence with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Age_ii_feudal_age_celts[1].jpg (72 KB, 577x433) Image search: [Google]
Age_ii_feudal_age_celts[1].jpg
72 KB, 577x433
Good evening, people
anyone of you got any expierence with the forgotten empires MOD for the original age of empires release and NOT the HD release?

what i'm trying to do is to get the background music to work. appreantly there is a playlist import feature that works based on .m3u files. problem is: i created about 50 playlists now all with the supposedly correct formatting and i get absolute zero results. any ideas?

also age of empires thread
>>
we're talking about AoE 2, of course
>>
everyone moved on to the HD version, eh? all i want, is some music in my game that isn't coming from youtube in the background.
>inb4 original cd
i don't even have a drive anymore
>>
>>322002019
Wish I could help you, really.
But good luck.
>>
>>322002852
well, thanks for the bump at least
>>
File: aoe2.png (27 KB, 647x477) Image search: [Google]
aoe2.png
27 KB, 647x477
for better understanding, this is what the supposedly easy setup looks like. problem is: it doesn't work. also teutons master race
>>
>>322002019
You need more farms around that mill. You need another mill but everything else is super.
>>
>>322004408
first screenshot i found on google.
>>
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 1082x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 1082x608
Why would you play the old version when it can't even get African Kingdoms?
>>
>>322005453
>Update
You need more farms on google as well.

>>322005943
African Kingdoms, In short. We buffed the Aztecs to the point of crazyness.
>>
>>322002019
Bump to get you help
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.