[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA V Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: shit_ending.jpg (138 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
shit_ending.jpg
138 KB, 640x360
Which ending did you took?

I killed Trevor to be quite honest with you.
>>
Michael
but then I realized I didn't like the nigger either so I went with death wish

The endings are trash.
>>
Why would you ever choose anything but Deathwish? Both killing missions are unsatisfying, both characters are too good to kill (probably why they have Franklin to kill them since he is the weakest), and Deathwish has the best ending.
If you picked anything else but C youre just a lazy bum.
>>
wasted potential: the game

are there any really good mods out?
>>
>>321992390
>Which ending did you took?
>did you took?
>took
>>
>>321992778
Because I am a Jew and I wanted his share.

Nah, I didn't gave a shit after the campaign so I didn't really care which ending I took.
>>
>>321992967
fuck
>>
>>321992967
>FOOL OF A TOOK!

Also GTAV sucks. Fuck you OP and fuck your thread.
>>
>>321992983
But the other ending missions are so underwhelming. Its literally just a chasing sequence. And who cares about money in GTA of all games
>>
>>321992390

i killed trevor because he was such a meme

played through it once on the ps3. bought it from the steam sale a few days ago to play with friends online, what am i in for?
>>
Killed Trevor.
>>
>>321992390
>Tfw kill trevor
>His house has a for sale sign outside now
>>
>>321992778
This but for different reasons. Trevor might have been a psychotic fuck but he was a loyal psychotic fuck. Michael played him and if anyone deserved to die it had to have been Michael.

And Franklin was the only half decent one among them. The typical gta protagonist. A badass that for whatever reason just takes peoples shit. Lamar breaks the fourth wall a bit by mentioning this.

Aside from the fact that killing two of the main characters because some fuck off prick tip of a government agent thats been bitch punking me into annoying missions the whole game. I failed so many missions on purpose just to get the premature satisfaction of killing that smug fuck.
>>
>>321992390
who else didnt ply single player and just played multiplayer?
>>
>>321994110
I didn't mean trevor i meant micheal.
>>
File: 4MiTXI-21rfL.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (117 KB, 878x522) Image search: [Google]
4MiTXI-21rfL.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
117 KB, 878x522
>>321992846
>ENB / R*enhancer Photorealism
>FP FOV
>Item retuning, NPC AI with having to manually call the cops, and police tactileness
>extra islands (Raven Rock, a military base)
>arms trading
>real life mod - school and jobs roleplay
>realistic driving mod (https://youtu.be/x1i3aNkaWrQ)
>gang wars
>GTA RPG
>>
>>321994170
Like 4-500hrs.

Just starting up the campaign. Michael's story is way worse than Franklin's banter with Lamar in the first missions.
>>
>picking anything but deathwish

the other 2 endings are retarded, totally out of character.
>>
Who LSPD:FR here?
>>
>>321994020
Trevor was the only one who deserved to live, he was fucked over so much in his life its no surprise he was like he was. Franklin was just a black guy and Michael was the one who fucked over Trevor. I still killed Trevor though because it was the only thing in that game that made me feel something for any of the characters.
>>
>>321992846

Everything post-SA has been wasted potential
>>
>West Coast Talk Radio
This is the fucking worst.
>>
>>321993117
>Lord of the rings nerd saying anything sucks
>>
the game's endings were very disapointing

the game never gave you a legitmate reason to kill either of the characters, going with C was the obvious choice

in fact, I thought Trevor was annoying as fuck, but even so I didn't kill him, because there was no reason to do so

in my opinion the first half of the story is really good, but it just slugish gets nowhere after that and all of a sudden you have to decide an ending

Franklin was bland but alright, Trevor was annoying as fuck and Michael was a good character, but his debacles with Trevor were also pretty annoying
>>
>>321993973
well it was an ugly location so no big loss
>>
Endings were pretty crap, nigga.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.