[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good metroid styled game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
What's better, Axiom Verge or Environmental Station Alpha?
>>
Undertale.

It's not Metroid-styled, but you'll love it regardless.
>>
YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SNACK
>>
AND THERE WAS MUCH DEFECATION!
>>
>>321963435
Nice falseflag meme, I already have the game.
>>
THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO BEFORE THE DAWN OF MAN AS WE KNEW HIM
>>
>>321963435
What in the actual fuck. Undertale isn't ANYTHING like that. I mean at all! Shut your fucking mouth about that shitty game.

OP if you can get around furry shit get Dust: An Elysian tale or Ori and the Blind Forest.
>>
File: 2587288-crashside720fc.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2587288-crashside720fc.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>2016
>>
Axiom Verge is 100% what you're looking for, it's great. Never heard of the other one.
>>
TACO PIE?!
>>
File: 1403572906828.gif (597 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1403572906828.gif
597 KB, 240x180
Played through ESA a while back and just bought Axiom Verge.

Only a few hours into Axiom Verge but they are both really solid Metroidvanias.

ESA has weaker graphics but it makes up for it in the sheer amount of post-endgame content.

Honestly seeing as how ESA is 6$ and Axiom Verge is about 13$, I would suggest getting ESA and waiting for AV to go drop down in price. I got about 13 hours out of ESA after I got 200%'d it

Both are really solid metroidvanias and you can't go wrong with either

Just look at this fucking map:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByKDYuWaTQUEMFhVSXpzSUVpZ1E/view?pli=1
>>
>>321963886

Neither of those are metroidian enough, I'm interested in the ones that sci-fi themed.

Axiom Verge and ESA are the only ones currently out that have a good score, Ghost song is on it's way but I have no idea how good it will be based off the limited gameplay footage.
>>
>>321964070
Jesus that's a big map.

Also I heard good thing about ESA and some of the sayers even told me it's better than AV. I think AV is a solid game and if ESA is even better than that I'm gonna pick it up.
>>
>>321963921

isn't not-samus a qt 3.14?
>>
>>321965651
shes ok
>>
>>321966380

They could have done better, but at least her power armor is good.
>>
File: dsrefs.png (227 KB, 800x620) Image search: [Google]
dsrefs.png
227 KB, 800x620
>>321968195
yeh
>>
>>321963363
Assuming you haven't played metroid on the gameboy, then AM2R is alright
>>
>>321970706

Did it fix the sub-parness of Metroid 2 having no bosses?
>>
>>321971000
Yeah it added a couple bosses.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.