[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As someone who doesn't even like Undertale that much...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: undertale.jpg (275 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
undertale.jpg
275 KB, 1536x1152
I wish people who don't like the game would offer up legit criticisms they have with it instead of going "LOL MEMETALE, TUMBLR GAME" etc. People who do that are even more annoying than the fanbase.
>>
>>321963279
LOL MEMETALE, TUMBLR GAME
>>
>>321963486
>triggered
>>
It's A-okay.
>>
File: atheists.png (17 KB, 373x330) Image search: [Google]
atheists.png
17 KB, 373x330
>>
>>321963279
>People who do that are even more annoying than the fanbase

Not even close. Its furriefags like you that keep spammimg threads about a mediocre game thats only liked because its so "progressive and not transphobic".
>>
I'm tired of indie games and I'm tired of there being no middle ground between indie and AAA.

I don't want to play pixelated shit and I don't want to play bugged as fuck graphically pretty games. I want to play games with sharp polygons, good combat, good story that runs at 60fps and doesn't end up being a DLC vending machine.

But that's just too fucking much to ask for apparently.
>>
>>321963809
The Witcher 3?
>>
I went into the game fully expecting to hate it but ended up liking it quite a bit. Not the super inventive, incredible, second coming game that some of the fanbase says it is, but it was "charming" and it has good music.
>>
>>321963725
This does accurately describe me, not gonna lie.
>>
>>321963873
Terrible combat. Tons of bugs and glitches. Tank controls. Crashes frequently.

Story is as good as skyrims.
>>
bump, these threads need to be made more often
>>
>>321963279
Its just getting too popular to praise, youre going against /v/ culture here.
>>
>>321963756
Not the other guy but I just liked it because of the excess of hijinks and silliness. Fun for the fun gods and all that.
>>
File: 1449727133414.png (938 KB, 680x1272) Image search: [Google]
1449727133414.png
938 KB, 680x1272
a lot of people on /v/ just try to fit into the hivemind.
its a decent game that used some cool mechanics and had a great soundtrack and story.
nothing incredible but pretty good.
unfortunately the threads are just a shitstorm of retarded buzzword spouting.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.