[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, used a bit of my Christmas money to buy Season 1 of this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: lifeisstrange.jpg (67 KB, 530x335) Image search: [Google]
lifeisstrange.jpg
67 KB, 530x335
So, used a bit of my Christmas money to buy Season 1 of this. Have any of you played it? Was it enjoyable? I liked Beyond: Two Souls and loved Heavy Rain.

Also, I'm only half way through the first episode. Please no spoilers. :(
>>
>>321961949
>I liked Beyond: Two Souls and loved Heavy Rain
I don't even know shit about Life is Strange, just came here to tell you to kill yourself.
>>
>>321962109
Well, you know, that's just like....your opinion, man.
>>
>>321961949
Fuck off
>>
>>321961949
You know episode 1 is in the $1 humble bundle.

Personally really liked it, alot. Liked it way more than The Walking Dead. Shit goes down in episode 2. Shit gets extremely real again in episode 4 to crazy degrees.

Asking people not to spoil is an invitation for spoilers. Leave this thread because someone will spoil it.

Retard
>>
>>321961949

You'll enjoy the story (for the most part)

It has some huge flaws, but I can't reveal what that is without some spoiling and really bumming you out. Still worth a playthrough though. Just lacking in certain areas
>>
>>321961949
Try not to get your hopes up too much OP. Otherwise, see you tomorrow when you're pissed like the rest of us.
>>
>used a bit of christmas money to buy lis
you could have had it for a fucking dollar
https://www.humblebundle.com/
>>
File: Murdered-Soul-Suspect.jpg (60 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Murdered-Soul-Suspect.jpg
60 KB, 1024x576
>>321961949
>I liked Beyond: Two Souls and loved Heavy Rain
Murdered Soul Suspect, Resident Evil: Revelations 2, The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead Season one, Syberia Collection, and Life is Strange.
>>
>>321961949
>used a bit of my Christmas money to buy Season 1 of this
It was $10 for the whole season 1 at Square-Enix's website, redeems on Steam. Not sure if it still is or not.
>>
>>321961949
Terrible terrible engine and optimization, just for that they don't deserve money. It started okay but everyone, every-fucking-one in this game is a hipster. The main character is really annoying, she actaully does nothing in her life yet she constantly complains how she is not good with anything, she studies photography yetshe actually never STUDIES photogaphy and all she does is run around with a childrens camera taking selfies, which also says a lot about her. Her childhood friend is...eh, punk-poser.
The game mechanic is very cool but greatly underused or sued for stupid stuff like a trial and error game of what your friend has in her pockets.
>>
>>321965012
>Terrible terrible engine and optimization
It's Unreal Engine 3, runs fine here.
>>
>>321965183
For me it ran the processor and gpu hot almost as Alien: Isolation
>>
>>321961949
>:(
Back to Kikebook
>>
none of your decisions matter in the end
if kate kills herself it's kinda funny
you slowly realize that there is no redeemable aspect of chloe's character and that she is really just an asshole and max's subconscious decision to stop talking to her after moving was totally The Right Move.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.