[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Kojima's next game come out on PC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: koji.gif (1 MB, 521x359) Image search: [Google]
koji.gif
1 MB, 521x359
Will Kojima's next game come out on PC?
>>
no, he's with sony now
>>
The majority of his games come out on PC faggot.
>>
>>321952197
yes

can we just hijack this poor excuse of thread?
>>
They stated that it would come to PC after a period of exclusivity on the PS4.

Kojima Productions themselves said this.
>>
>>321952197

Yup

http://www.polygon.com/2015/12/16/10288004/kojima-productions-ps4-timed-exclusive-pc-release
>>
>>321952531
Sony are desperate for exclusives. They'd suck cock to show MS how much better they are.

though PC is another world. they won't lose a dime on a pc release. it would just boost the popularity of the game and result in more sales across they board.

pc is not who they are fighting here so not leave it alone.
>>
After the travesty of MGS 5 I don't give a shit.

Have a ps4 anyway.
>>
>>321953887
mgs v was goat. who cares about story
>>
>>321954042
Ground zeroes was better and more memorable than MGS 5.

Even though the controls and animations are fantastic, the gameplay was highly repetitive and overall pretty fucking easy.

And the story sucked ass.
>>
>>321952197
Eventually. It's timed exclusive on PS4.

>>321954042
>Metal Gear Solid
>Who cares about story?
People who like Metal Gear Solid.
>>
>>321954042
>who cares about story
While I am with you, tier 8 weapons requiring an insane amount of resources and off-shore bases just for a single weapon is pretty nuts.

Konami went off the deep end.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.