[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously how do I git gud at souls games? I have to disconnect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1450799819810.png (569 KB, 566x823) Image search: [Google]
1450799819810.png
569 KB, 566x823
Seriously how do I git gud at souls games?

I have to disconnect every time I get invaded.
>>
>>321924817
Jesus Anon.

Just play offline.
>>
Stop disconnecting when you get invaded, you'll never get better that way.
Stop being scared of dying. It's just a game.
Just fucking play, and you'll figure it out.
>>
>>321925293
>just b urself :P

Fuck you
>>
>disconnect when invaded
What a bitch.
>>
>>321924817
A good first step would to stop being a gigantic fucking vagina and running away.

Also if you are using a shield, stop. Get rid of it and learn to dodge.
>>
>>321924817
souls pvp is shit, p2p connection, phantom hitboxes, and unbalanced flavor of the month builds. Just play offline.
>>
>be shit on the game and playing it for the first time
>still manage to win 50% of the time

You're being scared of being virtually murdered, mate
>>
>>321926020
Stop being a faggot OP. If you really are too much of a pussy to handle being invaded then play offline, I hate wasting red eye orbs on people like you.
>>
>>321927023
This
>>
>>321924817
>I have to disconnect every time I get invaded.

kill yourself, play offline if youre going to waste peoples time
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
Reminds me I have yet to kill this bitch.

brb, after that maybe I'll watch something on netflix.
>>
>>321928001
Just get in it's face and stay there. The only time you need to back up is when it starts charging up fire.
>>
>Not watching and learning from your opponents' tactics
Well no shit you never get good if you never let yourself face adversity. Try paying attention to the other guys. Watch what they do, look at what they wear, learn from it, learn how you can best react to it. Learn your terrain. bait them into traps and ambushes
>>
How much equipment are you carrying? How do you play? What weapon(s) and what armor pieces are you wearing? Do you have a shield? Give us some more info to go on.
>>
>>321928408
OP probably just took the advice to play offline.
>>
>>321924817
>Learn attack patterns
>Learn how to hit the dodge button
Congratulations you have just beat every souls game.
>>
Mary cagle did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.