[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giant Bomb Vidya Culture General Extreme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 1437178695431.png (676 KB, 1008x564) Image search: [Google]
1437178695431.png
676 KB, 1008x564
what went wrong?
>>
their goty videos are really lazy this year
>>
>>321922981
>implying everything hasn't been lazy since Ryan died
>>
>>321923775
>implying ryan wasn't one of the laziest members of gb for months before he died
>>
>>321924298
b-but he was planning his marriage anon
>>
Any funny videos with vinny this year?
>>
>>321924628
Vinny had to return his funny card when he got his kid. Now he's too busy thinking about what it appropriate for an 8 year old and a special snowflake tumblrina.

never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU71mFo0WXQ
>>
>asked gb if they would let jeff host once when Ryan is around and not only when Ryan's missing
>he dies
>asked gb if they would let vinny host once when jeff is around and not only when jeff's missing
>vinny moves to new jersey
T-thank y-you, universe.
>brad the worst member of giant bomb is hosting the podcast now
Kill me
>>
File: 1450903201084.jpg (474 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1450903201084.jpg
474 KB, 2592x1944
>>321925120
>mfw I sent a message to Jeff via tumblr asking him to replace Brad was Jason as host
>>
>>321924910
That's not true, watch the bloodborne video of him or that voice based atrocity of a game. I just wanted to know what he had done recently
>>
>>321925365
>watching bloodborne videos
I'd rather fucking die than watch that twitch-tier trash.
>>
>>321924910
>They actually used to play vidoe games
>>
>literally who e-celebs

Literally who?
>>
>>321925454
Top kek, you thinskinned fag. Dark souls videos of vinny are gold. And what about my other suggestion and talking point which debunks your asinine statement? you're probably just some basement dwelling loser who's mad that you fav e-celeb got married and has kids now
>>
Everything.
>>
>>321925667
>still watching souls videos
The basic bitch content of twitch-tier meme-streamers.

I'd rather watch Austin play Mount & Blade mods, and I fucking hate Austin's SJW shit.
>>
>>321925495
They stopped doing reviews. Reviews forced them to actually finish games and think about them instead of just staying in their comfort zone, I still don't get why the get review copies of most games. its not like they review most of it. If I were a publisher I would stop sending them any games
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WXi_RABP1g

Never forget.
>>
>>321925862
>still watching
Again ignore my other points. Thing is he was a foulmouthed prick in that video like he always was in those videos, you bitch
>>
File: 1428256874882.png (495 KB, 672x768) Image search: [Google]
1428256874882.png
495 KB, 672x768
>>321926053
Brad is so problematic
>>
>>321925862
>watch any austin content to even know what he does
Rather be a twitch dude, than a mongoloid like you
>>
>>321926072
if someone swears in an empty forest did anyone swear at all?
>>
>>321926257
You not watching it, doesn't make it an empty forest
>>
>>321926423
>unironically believing people watch souls videos
I mean, they're not *real* people.
>>
Jeff absolutely unloaded on Fallout 4.

All is forgiven.
>>
>>321926690
day1?
>>
>>321927070
Day 2.

He basically calls it like it is with how Bethesda games are still broken pieces of shit despite with more money and better hardware, Brad and Austin get salty as fuck.
>>
>>321927583
I'd probably bet they rebut with how super the game size is and how that is to develop.. but have absolutely no idea.
>>
>>321925120
Reminder Brad argued extremely hard that it was impossible for Bethesda to fix any bugs, nor prevent them, and the game was not disappointing because it sold 12 million copies. Also he liked the gay as fuck music in games this year.
>>
all the talks made me considered getting axiom verge and ori, should I just wait for a better sale on steam?
>>
>>321926690
I love him for that, and was afraid he actually thought Nick Valentine was enough to make that dog shit worth more than maybe a few hours max of anyone's time.

Austin is interesting in that he will actually challenge Jeff, but meh.
>>
>>321924910
I enjoyed watching the phantasmagoria choose your own adventure playthrough.
>>
File: r5gRYEr.png (478 KB, 1010x707) Image search: [Google]
r5gRYEr.png
478 KB, 1010x707
>>
Vinny still tries to be funny despite Alex and Austin doing their best to tumblrize every fucking video they're in.

Did I mention how much Alex fucking sucks?
>>
>>321928228
>Austin is interesting in that he will actually challenge Jeff, but meh.

It would be more interesting if he wasn't so passive aggressive about it.

It's OK to butt heads, but Austin often comes off condescending and backhanded. Jeff is much better because he doesn't try to sugarcoat it. It's just "Fuck you you're wrong here's why."
>>
>vinny fags

Is there anything more pathetic?
>>
>>321928789
Giant Bomb fags
>>
Alex would have a framed Clockwork Orange poster.
>>
Whatever, dongs. Drew and Vinny and Jeff brought it today.
>>
is funny how everyone liked the red baron quest but hate the witcher 3 actively
>>
GOTY should be high on your listening lists, because if they've been sluggish all year and not giving a fuck, well they've woken up and will actually fight for their position.

It is looking like its a big fight between Metal Gear and Mario Maker.

The post-game shit seems to have made an impression for both games. Despite Brad's inane complaints about SMM, it will likely win it all.
>>
File: OPERATOR.webm (1 MB, 960x400) Image search: [Google]
OPERATOR.webm
1 MB, 960x400
>>321921436
2015 was an awful year for gb now all they have is mario party
>>
is it gay to like Dan?
>>
>>321929475
that is where my interest died with the game nah scratch that fucking keira was also great
>>
>tfw no breaking brad for old hunters
>>
>>321930210
Dan was okay at first, but he's too one note and is utterly obnoixious sometimes. He overpowers conversations with noise and I don't find him funny, just a novelty that has worn thin.

The worst part is that he doesn't play off Jeff very well, which is what GB needs the most.
>>
>>321931331
I've only been listening for the last year and a half. Perhaps he'll eventually become obnoxious to me too in time. Even his dad called him irritaining.
>>
>>321932361
Dan joined last year.
>>
>>321932361
>I've only been listening for the last year and a half.
So entirely post-Ryan?

It still weirds me out to think there are *new* listeners. You should go on qlcrew and find the classic content.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.