[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony’s Bloodborne Producer Would Like to Release Another Ambitious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: gnmf5ceknzydypizcclp.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gnmf5ceknzydypizcclp.jpg
312 KB, 1920x1080
>http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/28/sonys-bloodborne-producer-would-like-to-release-another-ambitious-game-in-2016/

Based Sony.
>>
HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED
>>
File: 1362341343539.jpg (49 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1362341343539.jpg
49 KB, 720x720
>>321916632
stop posting that screenshot. It reminds me how amazing that game could've looked if it was on better hardware
>>
>>321919032
>MUH GRAPHICS
>>
File: 1430793196399.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1430793196399.png
484 KB, 582x600
>souls clone
>ambitious

Its like saying a woman is FIERCE for cutting her hair short
>>
>>321919137
yes, they play a pretty big part of settings a game's visual style and atmosphere, something that bloodborne does really well even on weak toaster-tier hardware
>>
>>321919032
Bloodborne looked fantastic, what are you talking about? It's not always about super sharp textures.
>>
>>321919275
it looked pretty good, but in comparison to OP's screenshot its a downgrade
>>
>>321916632
Is this area from the base game or the expansion?

I have Bloodborne but it's on my backlog at the moment. Currently pushing through the FFVII PC port because of VII Remake hype, and will play either Bloodborne or Witcher 3 next depending on how quickly I get through the Witcher novels.

Whatever the case, psyched to hear Sony wants to push for more creative IPs on their console. I'm still pretty hesitant to dip into the Xbone camp until Lost Odyssey hits the BC list, but having invested in a PS4, it just feels good to know that Sony feels like the smart business decision right now is to expand their catalog with new games and fresh IPs.
>>
>>321919227
Being a fan of the Souls series from the beginning, I gotta say I was really happy with where Bloodborne took things for the series. With Dark Souls, series fatigue settled in hard from the early stages of DS2, and DS3 really doesn't seem to do much to capture my interest outside of it trying to return to a more Demon's-like aesthetic. Bloodborne on the otherhand, and this might simply be because of the severe change in setting and the new focus on playing more aggressive, ended up being the freshest the Souls series has felt since the franchise's debut title.

If Sony wants to take another strong modern video game foundation and push it forward in a way that makes it feel fresh like they did with Bloodborne, then I'm going to say I'm at least interested.
>>
>>321916632

sounds good, too bad only like what? 20%(?) will see the ending of another souls like game
>>
File: 1449382544489.jpg (3 MB, 3881x1305) Image search: [Google]
1449382544489.jpg
3 MB, 3881x1305
>>321919275
It did look fantastic, but it could've looked even better with some AA and other post processing effects, not to mention better framerate and higher internal rendering resolutions.
I honestly think it's one of my favorite games in terms of art direction.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.