[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does my game looks like this, senpai? The graphics are all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: beautiful(1).jpg (453 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
beautiful(1).jpg
453 KB, 1920x1200
Why does my game looks like this, senpai? The graphics are all set to max.
>>
>>321905408
This is a bethesda game, so if this is true something probably broke or is incompatible with your rig.
>>
>>321905408
Looks pretty typical to me. Just do yourself a favor and delete that shit game, along with any other bethesda games.
>>
>>321905615
>This is a bethesda game.
fixed
>>
What the fuck did you do, my ground never looks like this.

>>321905815

>He thinks Oblivion is a shit game

Nice try, faggot. Oblivion has some of the best quests in TES.
>>
RIP your graphics card
>>
That looks like the normal graphics.

Remember that the game is 9 years old.
>>
>>321905972
>best quests in TES.
That's really not a high bar to reach now is it?
>>
For the record, the ground at the character is fugged, but the hills don't ever get grass (even with mods). The farthest the game renders grass is like 30yds.
>>
>grafixfag
>>
>>321906114
Not if the gameplay is decent.

^_^
>>
File: MGE Screenshot 027.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MGE Screenshot 027.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>321905408
You did something wrong, Oblivion is a pain in the ass to mod and run. Delete that shit and install Morrowind.
>>
>>321906250
This is vanilla.
>>
your gpu is going bye bye
>>
>>321905408
You will need at least to install LOD fixes and force AF in videocard settings to make the game look somewhat bearable.
>>
>>321906348
>to run
Anyway, maybe you should ask the faggots at /tesg/. I'd wager it's a graphics driver problem.
>>
>>321905408
That would be textures failing to load. Bethesda games are fucking terrible at this.

>>321906540
Probably what this dude said.

Games swap detail levels at distances to conserve power, but when in HD and on decent screens and not covered in console distance hiding fog it gets real damn obvious.

As I would think you have a CPU powerful enough to pull in the texture data (yes CPU not GPU for that in most games)
>>
>>321905408
its supposed to look like that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.