[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Rocket League Fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Is Rocket League Fun?
>>
yeah
>>
>>321902895
yeah it is
>>
Yeah it was
>>
>>321902895
can you repeat the question
>>
>>321903062
>was
What are you trying to imply here?
>>
yes

kinda shallow tho
>>
>>321903142
He no longer plays it.
>>
>>321903142

I stopped playing it. It's past tense for me.
>>
for a little,gets boring after an hour
>>
For like an hour or so. Then it gets plain boring.
>>
It's fun when you play with friends
>>
only if you git gud
>>
>>321903685
Bronze detected.

I bet you can't even do an Arial
>>
>>321902895
Yes, it is.

This is honestly one of my favorite games of 2015. It's nice to have something that is pure fun gameplay. No SJW bitching, no story to whine about, DLC is cosmetic only, not a ton of commitment since matches don't last super long. It's great. Reminds me of the old days of gaming when story wasn't such a problem and games weren't supposed to be "progressive and socially aware". A time when we played games for one reason...fun.
>>
>>321903743
This, I was able to get together 6 friends who had never played it before in a LAN and it was the most fun we've had playing games in years. We all sucked equally so there wasn't one douche running away with the game.
>>
>>321903650
>>321903685
If you only played for an hour I guarantee you are missing out on so much. Simple to play and difficult to master.
>>
>>321903743
you can say that about literally anything
>>
it helps if you're into soccer at all
>>
I wish I was better at this but I'm always overshooting and flying past the ball.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.