[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do when you want to play World of Warcraft again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 51QmN8S-tqL.jpg (49 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
51QmN8S-tqL.jpg
49 KB, 353x500
What do you guys do when you want to play World of Warcraft again but it's not the same games as when you stopped playing?
>>
private servers
>>
>>321898839
Play on private servers of course, but why would you when every private server is buggy and has a shitty community?

Private servers are also a huge money laundering scam with the owners pocketing "donations"
>>
Wait for Corecraft
>>
File: 1451157515635.jpg (11 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
1451157515635.jpg
11 KB, 236x177
>>321899536
Not op, but what private server should I join if I want an active community? I like both pvp and pve
>>
Well, it depends. Did you like WoW for its PvE/raids? It's got one hell of a raid in Hellfire Citadel right now much better than any other end of expansion raid.

If you have nostalgia goggles on, then go to a private server.

If you miss what old WoW genuinely did better than modern which is having a community that does interact with each other for everything not just dungeons/raids, you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>321899746
>Corecraft
>Ever

ahahaha
>>
Just play Nostalrius you fucks. Very few bugs/restarts these days and a giant community.
>>
>>321898839
Play FFXIV.
>>
>>321899753
Nostalrius.

But why would you want to play Vanilla WoW in 2015? A game where it was designed on purpose to extend your paid subscription as long as it could with raid lockouts, huge level grinds, and questionable PvE design (Paladin gear drops when you're playing on the Horde faction which has no Paladins)
>>
>>321900118
>play FF14
>get forced into doing this shitty main quest

the games alright if a tad slow paced but fuck being forced to do this thing
>>
File: 1449120877732.png (247 KB, 399x549) Image search: [Google]
1449120877732.png
247 KB, 399x549
>>321900303
Idk, im bored.
>>
>>321900494
>play WoW
>get forced into leveling zones or dungeons when all I want to do is pvp

wooooooooooooooooooooooow
>>
>>321900643
But you can level up doing BGs in WoW. It's not very fast but it's a thing.

you're not literally forced to do a main quest like a single player rpg
>>
>>321900643
..but you can level up with pvp in wow
>>
>>321900730
>>321900851
Not until later expansions and even then the EXP gain is pure garbage.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.