[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberty City is the new DLC for GTA V.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Liberty_City.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Liberty_City.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
A leak has come out, take it with the grain of salt, but a dude on GTA Forums said he is a former employee for Rockstar Games and he said they didn't treat him right, so he revealed that the single player DLC will be both digitial and on disc, and that when you install it, Liberty City becomes available, so you can fly back and forth on GTA Online.

Now again, Take this with a HUGE grain of salt. But it does sound plausible.
Would you guys like that DLC?
>>
get out of here kid

stick to your smash threads
>>
>>321897148
>former employee
k
>>
WHY IS THIS GAME NOT ON NINTENDO ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>321897148
Even if it was was true.

>Online only

Fuck off, single player was aids so fuck this game.
>>
>>321897148
WHERE IS THE WII U PORT WAAAAH
>>
>>321897439
I never said it was true anon.
I'm just reporting what I have heard.
>>
>>321897413
Said no one ever.
>>
>>321897148
If this were true (it isn't) it would be the dumbest and laziest DLC to date. People already ran around Liberty for like five years waiting for GTAV and the best R* can come up with is to just patch the old boring map into the game? Fuck that.
>>
Rockstar actually officially said this was going to possibly be a thing with GTA Online before it even released.
>>
>>321897148
>he revealed that the single player DLC
>so you can fly back and forth on GTA Online
Excuuuse me
>>
>for GTA Online

Couldn't give a shit.

Call me when they finally announce a new GTA that doesn't have some horribly constructed MMO aspect stapled to it.
>>
>>321897995
So, No GTA ever?
>>
>Liberty City in V

For singleplayer, it would be great. Add in some new winter attire for the 3 characters, even better.

>For Online

I don't play online on account of it being a massively grindy pit of ignorance and stupidity. Not even with friends is it too fun for very long when everything fun costs into the double digit millions and it takes weeks grinding that shit out, to do it all over again after you buy 1 car or some stupid shit.
>>
>>321897148
that's awesome, just like when you could play yoshi by himself in Super Mario World, and how you could be Adult Link in Majora's mask
>>
>>321898187

V started out good until I played through the SP, noticed how short and shallow in character development it was, and realized all the money and effort went into the half-baked MMO aspects.

There seriously should have been far more to each of the 3 characters own personal story arcs. They just cut completely off as soon as they all start heisting together, and all their own private life shit just get's dropped, except for Michaels stupid family bullshit, and the few small instances of Lamar popping in and out.
>>
File: 1 good day.jpg (590 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1 good day.jpg
590 KB, 1920x1200
>former employee
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>321897995

>some guy starts making a GTAV Online mod to make online more like SAMP
>Rockstar could give less of a shit, but Take Two goes through leaps and bounds to send FBI agents to track the dude down and confiscate all his hardware and force him into shutting down the project
>forever stuck with GRIND THEFT AUTO ONLINE
>>
File: 1391265932935.jpg (84 KB, 570x521) Image search: [Google]
1391265932935.jpg
84 KB, 570x521
I heard Rockstar's game engine software hasn't been updated in over a decade, and working on games is like making a game on software from 2002.

Both heard this from someone and read it somewhere else later on. They never bother properly updating their software interfaces for their engines.
>>
I'd rather have Los Santos ported to IV to be honest
>>
>>321898610

My biggest problem with GTAO is that every game mode that isn't races or heists is always completely and utterly devoid of anyone else trying to play it.

When you pit everyone right into a free roam map off the bat, nobody is going to ever bother with other game modes.

Not to mention the lobbying system for the Online is an atrocious abomination of long load times and session time outs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.