[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever play this game? I was a kid when I played it and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Star_Wars_Bounty_Hunter_PS2.jpg (48 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Bounty_Hunter_PS2.jpg
48 KB, 353x500
Anyone ever play this game? I was a kid when I played it and never beat it, but it was pretty fun from what I remember.
>>
yeah, played the shit out of it on gamecube

iirc it didn't age well though
>>
>>321893736
every time I went to my friends house I asked if we could play it and he told me it sucked.
>>
File: 1447570962785.jpg (57 KB, 404x384) Image search: [Google]
1447570962785.jpg
57 KB, 404x384
>find bounty
>only worth money alive
>he's surrounded by other mooks
>>
>>321893736
It was fun but many of the models were really off.

Zam was a real qt in it.
>>
I remember binding and selling everyone in the first level.
>>
I hated that you couldn't invert the X-axis. Took me a while to get used to.
>>
I could never beat the fucking Tuscan Canyon in this game as a kid. After rage quitting I returned to it years later and cheated my way to the ending.
>>
>>321895945

Is that the one with the giant cat things that can jump like 50 feet?

Those things gave me ptsd
>>
>>321893736
it was alright, the controls were clunky as shit though
>>
>>321896326
Gotta use the toxic darts man. One hit KO on cat monsters.
how does jango have them in the game if he's never been to kamino yet? In Episode II Obi-wan tracks him because jango's darts come from kamino, but in game he has them from the start despite not learning about the planet until the end from dooku.
>>
It's a game that lived on its main character. Jango was cool, and I almost managed to forget the shitty level design and bad camera while playing as him.
>>
>>321893736
I had fun too, but after Zam showed up at the prison I never got past it. Fuck man.
>>
>>321897380
He could order them online.
>>
File: 1448303623297.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1448303623297.gif
3 MB, 426x426
>>321893736
Same here anon. I played it a lot as a kid and it was really fun, but frustratingly hard sometimes because of the clunky controls.

>that level where you avoid gunship fire
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.