[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I finished this game last night (True Pacifist and Best Neutral)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: undertale.jpg (275 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
undertale.jpg
275 KB, 1536x1152
So, I finished this game last night (True Pacifist and Best Neutral) and I have some opinions. Overall, the game is really good, if a bit saccharine, and the game can be a little crude, but the atmosphere is godly. Discuss.
>>
>>321890932
Hello reddit!
>>
File: Why Undertale is so popular.png (180 KB, 1600x1799) Image search: [Google]
Why Undertale is so popular.png
180 KB, 1600x1799
>>321891657
Hello shill.
>>
>>321890932
>daily shit shill
>>
I, too, enjoy a hearty yiffaroo, OP.
>>
>>321892052

where's this nigger's proof

you can't just spout shit and not have at least some semblance of proof

i could say my semen cures cancer but you wouldn't believe me if i didn't post proof
>>
>>321892052
>goddamn mongolians!
that hardcore botted quiz lol
bot shilling a shit game

The amount of bots/shill they have going on probably cost more than the whole game dev, maybe thats why they kept such shit graphics
>>
File: 1449873846920.png (263 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
1449873846920.png
263 KB, 520x416
It's an 8 hour indie pixel game that panders to RPG nostalgia, anime, and furries.
>>
>>321890932
>So, I finished this game last night
>Didn't do Genocide
Get on that shit.
>>
>>321892410
He made a couple of elaborate paragraphs so that's all the proof you need. Also he made the text spoiler'd so you can tell what he is saying is REALLY important.
>>
>>321892052
>outrageous claims
>implies there is some kind of SJW council pushing indie games to the mainstream
>zero proof

why did you screencap this? Can't wait for you to imply that I'm a shill working for the hidden SJW illuminati.
>>
>>321892867
>hidden
>>
>>321892867
Nah.

You're just some desperate college grad looking to crawl out of debt and mom and dad's basement, so you're willing to whore yourself out to marketing firms for money.

No conspiracies needed.
>>
the real reason undertale won that stupid gamefaqs poll you all care about so much is because the poll happened at the height of the game's popularity. Polls are a popularity contest, it's that simple.
>>
File: 2nks584.png (591 KB, 1025x492) Image search: [Google]
2nks584.png
591 KB, 1025x492
>>321892052

>It couldn't have been a random gaywad with a botnet trying to elicit asshurt from the Nintoddlers

Does pol just believe anything you tell them, or what?
>>
>>321893260
nope, was hardcore botted, 100% undertale in 8-9 different tiny countries with tens of thousands of votes, not a single one for anything else
>>
>>321893260
>Polls are a popularity contest
Wow, do you really think?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.