[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fallout 4 wasn't even bad, just boring and everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>tfw fallout 4 wasn't even bad, just boring and everything that bethesda has already done with slightly better graphics
>tfw TESVI will be the same

They can't keep making the same game forever right?
>>
>>321879135
>They can't keep making the same game forever right?

Uh yes they can

Also F4 is the best bethesda game since oblivion, oblivion had good content and fallout 4 has good gameplay, everything in between is meh on every regard

did not play anything before oblivion so I cant comment
>>
Well hopefully the next Elder Scrolls will have a slightly more interesting story that wasn't written by a retarded 5 year old and actually explains things

Also there surely won't be a voiced protagonist, given all the different race options
>>
>>321879135
>They can't keep making the same game forever right?
they can until people stop buying it
>>
File: 1450956067798.jpg (34 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1450956067798.jpg
34 KB, 600x300
>entire questline of Skyrim was going into copy-pasted caves fighting draugr and picking up scaling loot that has zero variety
I don't even give a shit about a story anymore please just give us decent gameplay
>>
File: todd.jpg (97 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
todd.jpg
97 KB, 450x600
>>321879536
>all the different race options

u wot now?
>>
>>321879759
lol, skyrim is nothing but a modding framework, game is shallow as shit but you can mod it into a survival sim or cool shit like that
>>
F4's reception is testament to even the wider public being bored of the formula. That said, they still won't change.
>>
>>321879990
>wider public hates bioshock 2, the best bioshock game
>wider public hates fallout 4, the best bethesda game

shit is funny as fuck, these people stumble all over themselves
>>
>>321880096
Just cause Infinite was shit doesn't mean 2 was good.
>>
>>321880297
entire series is shit, but the best game (2) is the least highly rated amongst normies
>>
>>321880364
So you base your opinion on weather "normies" like it or not? You should reconsider your life mate
>>
>>321879135

fallout 4 somehow managed to be even more shallow than skyrim

gameplay was bretty fun though
>>
>>321880096

F4 was badly let down by the voiced protagonist (leading to shit dialogue where lots of important shit was never explained and a retarded storyline that was hindered further by the shit dialogue, hence people don't like it as much as they should have done
>>
>>321880590
I have no idea how you came to that conclusion but whatever you say
>>321880670
But dialogue was always shit in bethesda games, the upside now, at least, is that there isnt very much of it, and at least the gameplay is actually fun. GAMEPLAY. FUN. In a bethesda game. Its like saying germany is going to make a reliable car again sometime this century
>>
I tell myself that they use Fallout for testing new concepts to better TES since it's their own original IP. It gives me a bit of hope.
>>
>>321880835
Other way around
>>
>>321879990

FO4 is selling better than Skyrim, and it will likely become the best selling Bethesda game ever.

How does that implies the "wider public" is bored of the formula?
>>
>>321880961
Source?
>>
>>321879135
>fallout 4 wasn't even bad

>everything that bethesda has already done

>implying these are two different things
>>
>>321880826

But in F4 the dialogue never explained anything, e.g.

>Meet Shaun
>Rambles about random shit
>Tells me to talk to some other people
>None of them tell me wtf the Institute are really trying to accomplish

Join Bos:
>We're going to destory the Railroad now
>just because
>OK now let's nuke the safest, most technologically advanced place in the Commonwealth after killing everyone inside
>It will help everyone or something
>>
>>321881725
None of the shit they ever wrote made any sense m8

>king of kings dragonborn master of all and master of the epic leet blades etc
>you're still their bitch and literally everyone's little pushover

bethesda is shit at writing and the less mingle with it the better
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.