[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth 10€? I need something to glide me over till April.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: lords-of-the-fallen[1].jpg (272 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
lords-of-the-fallen[1].jpg
272 KB, 1152x648
Is it worth 10€?
I need something to glide me over till April.
>>
>>321876797
What's happening in April?
>>
>>321877442
Dark Souls 3
>>
>>321877442
dark souls 3 release; I guess he's a soulsdrone who only plays souls games and demon souls was his first ever action game.

>le praise le sun XD
>>
>>321877808
Quality post

>>321876797
Its alright, but the combat is extremely slow in comparison to souls
>>
File: 3q50cn[1].jpg (52 KB, 564x349) Image search: [Google]
3q50cn[1].jpg
52 KB, 564x349
>>321877808
>>
>>321877908
So I've heard.
It kinda looks appealing, but I've heard quite a few negative things about it as well.
For ten buck I might give it a chance though.
>>
>>321877808
>we already have people claiming souls games are "the hardest games ever made"
>soon enough it'll be a standard that the serie will be babby's first action game
I'm glad Miyazaki is not giving in to the memesters and will make new kind of games. Truly the president the company needed, after the garbage pile that was DaS2.
>>
i played it like halfway through, its alright got really fucking boring, some of the shit they expect you to do is pretty fucking nuts too. cool bosses, not much diversity outside the 3 builds though
>>
>>321878236
You realize there are people younger than you anon, right?
And that because of that their first games are significantly newer than yours.
Or did you play Pong and Asteroids when you first started gaming.
>>
>>321876797
From the videos, it always felt the engine was too "western". As in, very barebones/straightforward and not allowing the player to do cool things with depth.

Think of DMC versus god of war. Same deal.

For me personally, there is no reason to play a slow game if it's also dumbed down.
Either make it fast, or make it complex. A slow dumb engine is like lose-lose.
>>
>>321878354
Thanks anon, I'll give it some more thought.
I have like 25€ more to spend on the winter sale, but already have all of the stuff I wanted.

By the way anyone knows if Mordheim is any good?
>>
>>321878535
>You realize there are people younger than you anon, right?
How does that validate the claim "hardest game ever made" in any way?

Perhaps you should re-read posts before replying.
>>
>>321878683
i would advise a pirate to demo it
>>
>>321878789
Why do you pretend the second line of your post doesn't exist?
>>
>>321878535
>dat feel when asteroids was actually my first game
oh god I didn't realize I was that old.... fuck you :(
>>
>>321878236
>Complains about soulsdrones
>Proceeds to spew out soulsdrone rhetoric.

fucking lol, you can't make this shit up. It's shaping up to be the most cancerous community in video game history.
>>
It's a better looking dark souls. Funnily enough, usually criticized for being too hard.
And it is pretty fucking hard, at least if you aren't good at memorizing patterns. Even enemies that aren't bosses will give you the runaround and you may well spend 5-10 minutes on some because they are just fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>321878890
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>321878821
You mean Mordheim?
I thought LotF wasn't crackable as of yet.
>>
>>321878961
Well I just wanted something in the vein, I feel like playing something similar but new.
>>
>>321879052
LoF was cracked a bajillion years ago, and I meant to pirate LoF
>>
>>321877808
GOT EM'
>>
>>321877808
>being this bitter about somebody looking forward to a game
are you okay?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.