[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be honest how many time he crashed u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: this_senator.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
this_senator.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>
I think I maybe died to him once or twice first time through.
The toughest fight I found was on his second stage on Very Hard, since you actually have to survive long enough instead of losing to get to the next stage. That bit is rough.
>>
>>321871879

I'm too shit to cut the shit he's throwing at you. I died many times until I found a guide that described how to dodge it. I beat him shortly after that.
>>
>>321871879
Lots and lots of times. I was playing on hard and when I got to fight him I was out of paste. Then I gave up, went back to previous stages and gathered some items before trying again.
>>
I'm terrible at gimick boss so he wrecked me hard
I had to look up how to stop him from healing
but I managed to kill him on hard at the end
>>
>>321871879
I played it on Hard because I'm pretty shit with anything that isn't FPS and it wasn't that hard, he died in like 2nd try. Honestly I had more problems with Memesoon, until I figured out how to spamm parry and be INVINCIBLE and how to properly dodge his garbageballs, because I always assumed you had to somehow ebinly dodge it and trigger some QTE to deliver the final blow, but as it turns out you just run away until he dies.
>>
i played on hard eventho it was like the second ps3 game i ever played

only once did i reach the phase where he throws trucks at you and you need to zandatsu them (it was the literal first try) and never again

eventually after like 20 wipes i dropped the game and never finished it lmao
>>
He's easy until "BELIEVEIING WERE BOTH THE SAAAAAAMMMEEEE" and you have to cut the rocks in succession.

I just repeated him until the stars aligned and I managed to have the blade at the right angle at the right times.
>>
File: PREODER ME UP.png (484 KB, 574x516) Image search: [Google]
PREODER ME UP.png
484 KB, 574x516
>>321871879
i played on normal
i never got past the robot dog, gave up and uninstalled after 10+ attempts
>>
>>321873717
the camerawork in that fight is shit, but come on anon.
>>
>>321871879
He crushed me only a single time because I fucked the rock cutting and I refused to use a single health recovery item.
>>
>>321873807
i can't parry for shit
the kicking robot mech things killed me like 3 times before i got past them
>>
Do people really think that MGR is hard? Sure the camera is shit and that can fuck you up sometimes, but the actual mechanics are basic enough that encounters are easy. Blade mode and parries aren't even hard since the game gives you plenty of time to learn them.
>>
>>321872953
you're meant to parry those huge garbage balls, not run away from them

i made the same mistake, but if you parry it triggers the kill QTE quicker
>>
>>321874004
it is pretty hard
its one of the main complaints
it has a piss poor finish rate
>>
>>321873943
Did you use lock-on? That can make or break that fight. And pretty much every boss fight.
>>
>>321874414
yep
chainsaw kept destroying me
its ok i've already uninstalled and got a refund
>>
Main story version of him was pretty easy to complete (except for no-damage run, that was painful), DLC version however was pure hell.
>>
>>321874531
Did you not have the healing nanopaste equipped? There's a nanopaste pickup in every box in the boss arena. I'm just having a hard time believing anyone found that fight that difficult.
>>
Beat him on my first try, and never lost to him on subsequent playthroughs on Very Hard/Revengeance. I died to the Metal Gear multiple times though
>>
0 because i cant even beat the wolf.
>>
>>321873717
Bladewolf is basically there only to teach you how to parry. If you can't get past Bladewolf it's better to quit because parry is key move at every boss.

But don't worry, I can't even get to Sundowner because fighting Mistral and Monsoon at once is fucking lazy move.
>>
>>321875259
Use lock-on
Have healing nanopaste equipped
Zandatsu the soldiers and the Gekko
Learn his attack patterns, parry and you'll find you can knock him straight on his back for a bunch of free hits.
>>
Started the game on hard when I first got it.

Never lost to a single boss, but got killed at a few points throughout the game. Never more than twice. Get to final boss, wreck his Metal Gear, EZPZ follow up fights on top...
GOT ANALLY DOMINATED for a solid 2 hours while STANDING HERE.

Whats funny, everyone on /v/ was having the same experience more or less, but now it seems everyone is all "pfft, like... twice. Wasn't that hard."
>>
>>321875795
>Whats funny, everyone on /v/ was having the same experience more or less

Only when it came out on PC. I don't remember seeing people talk about Senator being so hard when it first came out. Most people were just saying they couldn't get past Bladewolf.
>>
twice
>>
Parrying is literally the exact same motion as doing a Smash attack. I wonder if players that can't parry are the sorts of people to have giant backlogs of games that they only got two levels into and stopped playing the moment the game demanded something
>>
File: 1451254125212.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1451254125212.webm
3 MB, 600x338
Gonna be honest I started on normal and learned parrying fairly early and I think I died once to the GRAD boss and that's it. Now I no hit the entire game on revengeance some time ago.
>>
I died when he kept throwing shit at me.

I think there was a bug on PC relating to it, I remember going like 15 times in a row never breaking one thing he throws at me, then suddenly breaking every single one and beating him

Maybe it was a controller bug, honestly dont remember
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.