[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a peep since E3. What do you think Nintendo is up to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 630x.jpg (74 KB, 630x315) Image search: [Google]
630x.jpg
74 KB, 630x315
Not a peep since E3. What do you think Nintendo is up to?
>>
I'd like to think that they're overhauling it after the massive backlash they received. Who knows though.
>>
games take time to make, y'know?
>>
>>321869417
that wouldn't be the first time nintendo did that, just look at star fox assault development
>>
Well they didn't cancel Amiibo Festival, and that's much worse than this shit.
>>
>>321869721
Amiibo Festival probably had thousands of Isabelle preorders
>>
>>321869057
>What do you think Nintendo is up to?
They always wait few weeks before release date before blowing their details about a game. Always.
Yet people pretend to forget about it.

The game looked barely ready for release anyway. Chances are they are adding Samus as main playable character last minute to stop metroidfags' huge autism.
>>
They attempted to defend the game after E3, but metroidfags weren't having it so they gave up. I bet they will just quietly release it and let it die at retail.
>>
>>321870817
>to stop metroidfags' huge autism

I don't think that's possible anon.
>>
>>321869057
Breaking up the game to make dlc.. maybe make samus skin and mario skin to shut the haters up.
>>
Nintendo was stupid announcing this without announcing a real Metroid alongside it.
>>
>>321869057
I'd like to think that they're taking the criticism on the boring mission objectives and presentation into account to overhaul it into a better looking game.

They're probably just going to let it die and release it with no fanfare though.
>>
>>321873369
This
damn hot 69
>>
>>321869721
it was pretty much done
also they probably had most of the amiibos produced already
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.