[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DLC was significantly better than the main game What the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: witcher3 2015-12-29 22-38-36-62.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2015-12-29 22-38-36-62.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
>DLC was significantly better than the main game

What the fuck?
>>
>>321866057
Because they have free reign to do what they want instead of sticking to the safe stuff obviously.
>>
>>321866057
Because it was a focused 10 hour experience. There were only a handful of quests, but they were (almost) all really good.
Not to mention they developed it after releasing the game, so they could incorporate player feedback on same-y quests and stuff.
>>
Hopefully we'll get more quality DLCs after Blood and Wine. I really want them to continue expanding on the universe.

It's a shame we don't get to visit the Blue Mountains. Gimme that elven DLC CDProjekt pls.
>>
>>321866458
Honestly I'm hyped as fuck about Blood and Wine. I only finished the game the other day, but I can't wait for CDPR's interpretation of Toussaint.
>>
>>321866057
what did you demand to him?
>>
File: brigmorewitches-bg.jpg (218 KB, 1600x1057) Image search: [Google]
brigmorewitches-bg.jpg
218 KB, 1600x1057
>>321866057
Dishonored
>>
>>321866458
It's a bummer but I think B&W is the last. I hear they really want to start working mainly on Cyberpunk 2077
>>
File: Chakravartin_(Final_Form)_002.png (299 KB, 759x390) Image search: [Google]
Chakravartin_(Final_Form)_002.png
299 KB, 759x390
What is Asura's Wrath?
>>
>>321867108
I would agree if it shouldn't have been in the game in the first place. And I 'm a guy who defends the streetfighter costume dlc. visual i'm fine with nickel and dimming because you don't have to buy it. but the end of the damn game? they can get fucked.
>>
I thought it was good, but not "significantly better than the main game".
Olgierd was an interesting character and most of what happened was varied and fun to play (the auction, the Ofieri, the painted world, the heist, the wedding etc.), but I got tired of "devil-thing twists your wishes and acts nondescriptly menacing" long before this DLC and Gaunter didn't really bring anything new to the table.
>>
File: The_Pitt_cover_Bethsoft.png (45 KB, 162x199) Image search: [Google]
The_Pitt_cover_Bethsoft.png
45 KB, 162x199
Yep
>>
>>321866057
The writers had actual freedom instead of being shackled by the ramblings of that one way overrated drunkard.
>>
>>321867108
Not really DLC but the fucking ending of the game having to be bought.
>>
File: ddda-fighting-daimon.jpg (157 KB, 1250x855) Image search: [Google]
ddda-fighting-daimon.jpg
157 KB, 1250x855
>>321866057
It happens.
>>
Because the final part wasnt rushed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.