[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Houston, we got a problem. I can't find a single fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: claudia.png (355 KB, 579x324) Image search: [Google]
claudia.png
355 KB, 579x324
Houston, we got a problem.

I can't find a single fucking game I want to play. I have a PS4, a Vita and a PC but I've run out of things to play and I can't find anything that interests me.

What do you guys do when that happens? The weather's shitty here lately and I want to play games inside like a cozy motherfucker, but I can't find anything interesting. Everything I want to play is on the horizon.
>>
I just watch anime. I didnt have a game i desperately wanted from march till october
>>
>>321863698
>PC
why the fuck aren't you emulating PS2 games, faggot?
>>
File: 1358748785054.jpg (5 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
1358748785054.jpg
5 KB, 198x200
>>321863698
>I can't find a single fucking game I want to play. I have a PS4, a Vita
>>
>>321863902
If I had an xbox one or wii u I'd have played the handful of titles I'm interested in on those consoles and be in the same boat.

>>321863848
recently emulated ZoE 2 and Tales of the Abyss. TotA kept crashing though.
>>
>>321863698
>Buy game
>Play for an hour then uninstall/never bother again
>Repeat

I don't know why but most of the games I got this year were really boring shit and I can't stand them. I just keep going back to DaS and RE4/REHD. Any advice/game suggestions?
>>
>Houston, we got a problem.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>321865203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cS5qtS9Sq8
>>
>>321863698
Have you tried importing Japanese games? There's a lot of interesting stuff you wouldn't be able to get otherwise. It's a unique challenge to navigate menus you don't understand, and you'll get a good experience out of it.

Also I recommend Sayonara Umihara Kawase on vita if you haven't played it yet. Comes with the first game, too. Is great.
>>
>>321863403

Are you a neet? If you've been playing too many games it turns into a chore rather than a hobby so go find something to do with your life.

If you're not a neet then go back to old favorites. I replay STALKER and dwarf fort when I find myself un interested in new releases
>>
go get sid meier's pirates on the steam sale
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.