[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Fox Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: TM_WiiU_StarFoxZero.jpg (141 KB, 438x370) Image search: [Google]
TM_WiiU_StarFoxZero.jpg
141 KB, 438x370
You guys hyped for this shit? I know I am
>>
>>321846662
More hyped for the possible sequels
>>
>>321846662
Prepare to see some last minute Star Wars influence because of the The Force Awakens
>>
>>321846662
I've wanted a new starfox and I really want to be hyped for this, I do. But it just looks like they are doing the absolute fucking minimum and charging 60 bucks, for an IP that should be given all the time in the world since they can do and go anywhere with it.
I don't even think it's going to be awful or anything, just a 7/8 out of 10 for reviewers but not anything I will really ever pick back up after 2 weeks. It looks like they are playing it insultingly safe, there is nothing about it I have seen that excites me at all.
>>
>>321847615
why not all
>>
Not at all. I wanted another Assault.
>>
Oh and also this >>321847097
I hope it does alright so we can get the fuck out of starfox 64 and to new places from this reboot, and a reboot is exactly what this is miyamoto, open your eyes you blind fuck, like what was he even saying with that? "It isn't a sequel and not a reboot", Oh so the command/assault timeline is coming back someday? shut the fuck up
>>
I'll check it out once it's not on the Wii U. Same with any future Smash and Zelda titles.
>>
>>321848265
>>
>>321846662
No, I don't want to retread the same time zone again.
>>
>>321846662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xOeg589SJM

The new footage looks better compared to the older videos.
>>
I'm hoping the extra 6 months allow them to add in content where it seems to be lacking. Mutiplayer, seriously please.
I'm also curious as to how the level progression will go. Whether its completely linear, choose-your-path ala 64, or strategic progression like Star fox 2 (a game where some of the influence for Zero seems to be coming from.) I feel like theres still a lot we don't know.
>>
>>321847809
Oh that's exactly what you're fucking getting. Might as well be.

You'd better enjoy that goddamn hover wing bullshit, and all the fucking All Range Mode, because you just killed my replay value.
>>
>>321849773
What is the cuhrayziest thing they can pull off?
>>
>>321850090
Well interviews with Miyamoto showed that Star fox was never supposed to be a purely on-rails game. Star fox 2 was supposed to be the game that solidified the direction they WANTED to go with the series, but SF2 was pulled in favor of developing 64. If they went for the approach SF2 initially was going to introduce, it could be a great method of separating the the series past with its potential future, something they seem to want to do with not acknowledging the stories of the previous games, ect.
>>
>>321846662
I want the Lynx and the Spaniel already fuck.
>>
I can't wait. I absolutely love how cool the Walker looks
>>
>>321849054
It looks better. Still not great, but it at least looks a bit less empty and floaty than the E3 build.
>>
File: 1447429296382.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1447429296382.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>321849881

Get a load of all Rage mode over here.
>>
>>321854319
I bet you thought you were funny
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.