[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyper violent or stealth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
Hyper violent or stealth?
>>
both
>>
>Have to do non lethal stealth to get the good ending
>All the best/most interesting ability upgrades are focused on combat and killing
I hope they fix this in the sequel. I don't even know if the combat in the game is any good because I never did it.
>>
Stealth is a snoozefest, violent is too easy. I fell asleep playing this game.
>>
>always start as a tool of justice
>halfway through "let'er rip!"

At least for "stealth games" nowadays.
>>
>>321844389
>falling asleep doing anything
get more sleep family
>>
>>321843952
I loved the funkiness stealth. People shit on it, but it's amazing when you figure out how to use stuff together. Like opening a door, shooting the wall to get guards to run to your position, then rat control to run past them and to destination. That shit felt amazing.
now I gotta replay the whole game
>>
>>321843952
Complete ghost
>>
>>321844389
holy shit - falling asleep doing basic things is worrying... maybe you should see a doctor... is this normal for you or did you play this game after a late night?
>>
>>321844215
I agree with your point but killing half the city to murder a few people should definitely lead to a more chaotic ending.

I actually really liked time stop + blink combo and passed a lot of places without even taking down enemies non lethally.
>>
>>321844490
Not necessarily mutually exclusive. Some are just very enthusiastic about their purging of evil.

Consider your stereotypical paladins. They're all about killing; it's just killing the right things.

Raiden was still a bit of a psycopath though
>>
>>321844215
>Not playing each level twice at the same time
>One time for total chaos
>The other for stealth.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.