[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
budget lol champ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: signup_logo2_clean.png (84 KB, 360x142) Image search: [Google]
signup_logo2_clean.png
84 KB, 360x142
I need advice on a new champion to buy. I only have like 1600 ip though. I'm pretty new, only been playing warwick, tryndamere, and basis. Thanks any input is appreciated.
>>
>>321835162
Nasus*
>>
Play more champs first scrub
>>
There's plenty of game on Steam right now that will offer you more entertainment that a new LoL champ that only plays marginally differently than any other.
>>
>>321835227
Thanks for the advice prick.
>>
>>321835313
Like what? I already have fallout 4, gta 5, and most other big titles. I tried dota and didn't like it.
>>
>>321835162

I'd save your IP until you find a champ that you actively want to play all the time.

My early League experience was riddle with buyer's remorse because I didn't wait to try the champ first.
>>
File: 1439786017030.png (8 KB, 214x229) Image search: [Google]
1439786017030.png
8 KB, 214x229
>>321835397
That is advice.

Based on the champs you play I can tell you don't have a solid lane preference or type of champ to play with.

Going with only 3 champs that you play constantly, and that you only have 1600 IP, you're still new to the game.

You don't want to spend your IP on champs that you won't end up liking.

Do you want me to suggest champs that I play or something?
>>
>>321835162
>I'm pretty new,
get the basic 4 rune pages first nab
>>
just buy all the 450 ip champs first
>>
>>321835639
>>321835662
Ok both good points. Ya what are some good champs that I should wait to buy? Or Maybe I'll throw some money at it even though I don't want to, and buy one.
>>
>>321835162
uninstall.
>>
>>321835521

Go to $10 and under section, sort by highest review score.
>>
>>321835897
What lane do you like to play the most?
>>
You know that you can get refunds for literally anything, right? Just keep trying stuff until you get something you like.
>>
>>321835162
Buy Teemo
He's really good, no one expects him, and he's always a fan favorite
>>
Get Ashe. Still the sexiest adc.
>>
>>321835997
I usually take top lane but I don't see a difference in top or bottom. (No homo) I just like tanky champs I guess.
>>
>>321835162
Try looking up the free week champions first, literally changes today
and this >>321835929
>>
>>321836056
you only get 3 refunds and your better of saving them incase a champ gets reworked and the skin you got for them looks like shit after the rework
>>
>>321835775
Except you can't even fill a single runes page until level 30
>>
>>321836162
>Not knowing the differences in lanes
wew lad

You really should try all of the champions you have available and get more IP first. Try other lanes as well, and ask people which characters should go which lanes as you try em.
>>
>>321835162
My advice would be to look through the roster and find a champ you like. Then try to save up some IP. Play other champs in the mean time and the one you want during rotation.
I say this because it would suck to buy a champ with actual money that you dont like playing
>>
File: nigger-head.png (108 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
nigger-head.png
108 KB, 720x539
Ok thanks guys. /thread. I'm gonna go see how many times I can die.
>>
>>321836321
hes fucking sub 30, why would he know the meta?
>>
>>321836162
Fuck get Garen or Poppy then.
>>
>>321836423
You're right.

I just had a few friends at 30 when I started, so I learned the meta quick.

Plus it wouldn't be bad for him to learn it early so he can try to be good
>>
New players are fucking cute, too bad most of them get bullied for being new and bad at the game
follow this >>321836438
find people to play with, dont even waste your time playing alone anon
>>
Nasus is good. Very weak early but teaches you to focus on cs and to play smart, very important to have map awareness on him though
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.