[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I get one of these or blow 200$ on steam.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: New-3DS-Screenshot-02.jpg (81 KB, 666x430) Image search: [Google]
New-3DS-Screenshot-02.jpg
81 KB, 666x430
Do I get one of these or blow 200$ on steam.
>>
>>321829786
Go for it bud, I've had more fun on my 3ds than any other handheld I've owned.
>>
Steam. Or component upgrade. Games are stupidly overpriced and rarely go down in price.
>>
>>321829786
How large is your backlog?
>>
i just bought one and i really like it. mario kart online while taking a dump, cozy dungeon crawlers while watching sports or listening to a podcast. and of course: monster hunter.
>>
>>321829786
Steam homie
>>
>>321829786
ds is pretty comfy but you've gotta be willing to hunt down titles you like
i've had a 3ds since it launched and the library has been really hit or miss for me
>>
>>321829786
Do it, friend.
Have fun, get cozy.
>>
>>321830029
I have over 500 games on steam so yeah....
>>
>>321829786
Man an anon was saying last night this thing just got hacked and that piracy was just around the corner, so man if there are games you want to play, maybe you won't have to pay! Eh?
>>
File: 1450927349712.gif (453 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
1450927349712.gif
453 KB, 500x324
>he didnt get one when Kmart fucked up and put them up for $100 so you can price match in any other store

Feels fucking good.
>>
>>321830284
I'm not huge into piracy and wouldn't it be pretty difficult to get pirated games onto the 3DS? I don't know that much about that type of stuff.
>>
>>321830439
It got literally blown open. Soon pirating games on it will be Wii levels of easy.
>>
>>321830345
How long ago was this wtf
>>
>>321830345
>pricematching
Unless you're one of the first ones asking for it, they can and will turn you down for it. Either by saying that's they know it's an error and have been told not to sell it, or just simply claiming to be out of stock.
I tried last time a WiiU was on a $60 price error, and one store told me they know it's a glitch and to not bother coming in. The store I actually drove to told me they were out of stock, and refused to check the back for me. "I was back there earlier, I know we're out"
>>
>>321830648
Will there be threads about this on /v/? Or basically how can I keep up with this as it develops?
>>
>>321830864
Yes, and I don't know, probably follow smealum on twitter or keep up with the news on the gbatemp forums. Either will make you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>321830864
There were threads on /v/ yesterday. If you want to to keep up, I dont know, lurk the /vg/ hombrew threads once in a while or lurk gbatemp.
>>
>>321831252
still have to have an old firmware? what about online play?
>>
>>321831310
Alright, thanks anon
>>
>>321829786
The Zelda version is $25 dollars off atm.
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-hyrule-gold-edition-gamestop-exclusive/124992

>gamestop
>>
>>321831814
>want to buy n3ds
>have o3ds on 10.1
>have to upgrade both to 10.3 if I want to system transfer my games and other shit.
>upgrading to 10.3 will probably mess with my chances of getting hax again
>if I dont update n3ds I wont have eshop access to download game updates to play online

Just fuck my homebrew up.
>>
the 3ds doesn't have an good releases anymore, its catalogue is already over
>>
>>321833135
>Project x Zone 2
>FF: Explorers
>FE:Fates
>Hyrule Warriors Legends
>Bravely Second
>Dragon Quest 7
>Dragon Quest 8

Looks alive to me. There is still shit I haven't bought from 2015 releases. Though most of that stuff on that list is already playable in nipland.
>>
>>321833135
>literally just got a new pokemon mystery dungeon
okay bud
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.