[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /v/ ever played Team Fortress 2 Classic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tf2 classic.jpg (225 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tf2 classic.jpg
225 KB, 1280x720
Has /v/ ever played Team Fortress 2 Classic?
>>
>>321822634
I've heard of it
>>
explaion
>>
>>321822634
what the fuck
>>
>that horribly fucked up seam on blu's arm
>>
File: 1450207263420.jpg (81 KB, 480x615) Image search: [Google]
1450207263420.jpg
81 KB, 480x615
I got on TF2 for the first time in over a year

Nothing changed, other than my home server being empty.
>>
>>321822634
No, its a beta that i dont plan on playing because its probably going to be shit and imbalanced.
>>
>>321823378
>>321823382
It's pretty much a mod for TF2 that tries to recreate old TF2. It removes hats, trading, and most of the weapons that aren't stock. It also adds weapons like the Nail Gun for scout and the Tranquilizer for Spy.

It also has custom Gamemodes like 4 team and Deathmatch. They're working on adding in The Hunted right now.
>>
>>321823928
Stock weapons only is pretty balanced in my opinion sempai. The weapons they did add are mostly shit and the ones that aren't shit are the flaregun, some weapon for the Sniper, and the "new" weapons that are just skins of existing weapons.
>>
>>321823947
Recreate old TF2 or TFC?
>>
>>321824460
A bit of both I guess.
>>
>>321822634
>that pic
Looks more like CS:TF2 edition
>>
>>321824892
You mean regular TF2?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.