[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss this circlejerk of a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: leddit_meme_game_tumblr_0.jpg (95 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
leddit_meme_game_tumblr_0.jpg
95 KB, 640x360
Discuss this circlejerk of a game
>>
Caters to a demographic that I'm not a part of?

Must be a circlejerk.
>>
The gameplay trailer actually makes it look fun, but fuck if I'm going to buy a game about Pewdiepie of all people.
>>
I wonder how Pewdiepie got so insanely popular? Was he just at the right place at the right time?
>>
>>321820120
The only people actually having reviews on this game are 'famous' YouTubers who are in the game.
>>
>>321820434
Game Theory did a video on it, apparently has to do with the way Youtube's suggested videos works or something.
>>
trailer looks fun, did any of you faggots actually play this game?
>>
>>321820434

>>321821739
this.

Something about getting a fanbase in Sweden then moving to Britain or something to reach the English-speaking markets of US/Canada/EU.
>>
>>321820434
I think it was because of his montages. They were quite entertaining.
>>
I can't believe I'm old and hate everything.
>>
>>321820120
so youre not going to play a game that you think looks fun just because the main character has a name you dont like? stop limiting yourself
>>
>>321822815
I never said I wasn't going to play it, I said I wasn't going to buy it.
>>
>>321822815
i don't give money to people and companies i don't like
>>
>>321819696

Piewdiepie is an okay dude when he isn't on the cam, but his fanbase is cancer.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.