[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any news ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
Any news ?
>>
>>321816528
If its first person, it will be shit.
>>
It's shit
>>
>>321816641
can confirm, tried the closed beta and it was shit
>>
>>321817867
no you didn't.
>>
>>321817867
I played the alpha as well. I don't call games shit unless I play them.
>>
>>321816631
It's TPP
>>
>>321816528
>max of 4v4
into the trash it goes
>>
So is it like Chivalry but better or is it just 3rd person MOBA shit?
>>
>>321817983
Well I did play the closed alpha or whatever that shit was. Combat is fucking retarded. While 1v1 fight might boil down to skill and situational awareness, 2v1 engagements are impossible to win. So if you are on a team that doesn't stick together, you can not win. Respawn times aren't waved (if I remember correctly) so everyone will just run on their own to battle, leaving the team with all players alive at the same time victorious. Combat is just basic 3 ways to attack and defend, with light and heavy attacks and block break, so if there's 2 guys spamming low and high attack at you, you're dead.

I like the visuals and such but it just doesn't work gameplay wise. As of now atleast. Maybe they'll add a way to hold out against multiple opponents, so your allies can reinforce you or something. But from what I've played it is shit.

Or maybe I just need to git gud
>>
>team game
>mad you can't SoloYolo against opponents working together

Sounds good. It sound be near impossible to fight 2v1 unless you have a lot of luck and skill.
>>
>>321818454
>implying you have that many friends

toppest of kekimus leliximus lel
>>
>>321817867
Why ?
>>
So this looks like competitive Dynasty Warriors with better combat. Defeat the enemy officers to buff troops and take over capture points?
>>
>>321818925
I could also add that most matches were won by the first big fight, when it's a fair 4v4 fight (unless someone decides to fuck off to capture a point), since the standing team will not only have everyone alive at the same time, but will also gain usable skills such as healing or catapult support to keep their domination snowballing out of control.

>>321819741
Well read on here. TLDR I think it's stupid that 4v3 fight is pretty much allways won by the team with more allies in the fight. No real strategy or coordination is needed, you just have to have 2 guys bashing 1 guy to win. That's all there is to it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.