[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>double jumping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: afterschool.jpg (20 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
afterschool.jpg
20 KB, 360x240
>double jumping
>>
File: displeased druid.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
displeased druid.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
I used to run like sonic
I was 'that kid'
>>
>When I was a kid me and my cousin loved Sonic Adventure 2
>I used to pretend I was a treasure hunter like knuckles
>my cousin would hide random shit around his house
>I would look for them and if I got closer to them he would beep like the emerald scanner
>>
>>321810448
It's okay, I did too
>>
>>321810598
made me smile
>>
>>321810448
i ran like fags from naruto
>>
>>321810868
if you're referring to splaying your arms out behind you like a flailing retard, yes, that's what I was talking about.
>>
>>321810257
i have a friend whos 27, that still runs like fucking naruto.

I remember he went running one time with another friend of mine who used to run alot.

This other friend knew literally nothing of anime and had never seen any anime.

When they came back he told me that my friend was running really strange, all bent forward and that it was the strangest running technique he had ever seen.

I fucking died.
>>
>>321811309
>Back in high school during my PE period we had "that kid"
>during mile run days he would run like naruto
>when he passed someone he would slash them with an imaginary sword
>every single fucking time he finished his mile he would sheathe his sword behind his back

we all loved "that kid"
>>
>>321812056
>>
>>321810448
First post and its already getting cool in here
>>
>That kid who's so insecure about people seeing him happy that he covers his laughter with coughing
Damnit josh I love you but you gotta stop that shit.
>>
>Wall running
>I thought that just walking on the side of a wall would make me be able to stand on it as if it was the ground

I blame you, Prince of persia
>>
I tried to teleport and I tried to do a Kamehameha once. It worked
>>
>>321812715
oh fuck, I remember in elementary on the way to recess I would always try to wall run on the brick wall cause it was slightly sloped connecting from the ground.

I sprained my ankle and had to stay home for a week
>>
Fighting game inputs
like actually saying and doing them and stuff like low kick or crouching jab uppercut etc
>>
>>321812715
I feel you bro, I broke one leg and an ankle while trying to wallride like in tony hawks pro skater.

I was fairly autistic(in the 4chan sense) as a child, I wasn't allowed to make friends since we lived at the time in a poor black neighborhood and my mom went full KKK after getting robbed.
>>
>>321812715
>>321813031
>>321813124
>being uncoordinated
>>
>>321813065
>tfw you tried to YOGA FI-ER a bully during recess
>>
Crouch jumping.
>>
>>321813286
did it work?
>>
>>321810448
I used to make fun of kids like you and hang out with the normie cool kids who made fun of me behind my back and saw me as a tag-along

I was 'that kid'
>>
>>321813612
it did not
yoga flame worked when I brought an aerosol can to school the next day
>>
>Squeezing up on a wall until you popped into its plane and became a 2D image
>>
>that kid who seam walked onto the gym roof
Jesus christ, seriously?
>>
>that kid who tried wavedashing to school
>>
>>321812056
Was his name Benji?
>>
>>321810257
>be in first grade i see a kid doing what looked like a chicken laying eggs in a line and making explosion sounds.
>ask him what hes doing
>"im playing metrioid"
>>
>>321813124
You have a good mom.
>>
>>321810598
I used to that too, but with Super Mario Sunshine.
My brother would run around the house pretending to be shadow mario and I'd chase him while spitting at him like the FLUUD.
>>
>>321814002
nah, it was anthony haha
>>
>playing Super Smash Brothers with a friend
>we'd go outside to hill nearby, pick our characters, and run around yelling out our attacks
It was pretty fun, although after a while I ended up becoming self conscious and stopped
>>
>>321813286
>not air teleporting then punching him from 20 feet away
>>
>>321813995
>>321813998
>that kid who tried L-Cancelling his flying kicks
>>
>>321813124
>I was fairly autistic(in the 4chan sense)
what?
>>
>be middle school
>vaguely friends with "that kis" see him walking down halls with his elbows locked and an expression like he's barely containing a poop
>"what are you doing"
>"charging a spirit punch"
>"wat"
>"here i'll show you"
>literally yells "cinco cinco seys" in the halls and punches my shoulder
>he looks blown away that I'm still standing
>>
File: perplexedfam.jpg (715 KB, 1364x1300) Image search: [Google]
perplexedfam.jpg
715 KB, 1364x1300
>>321815623
>cinco cinco seys
>>
>>321816385

Yeah I don't remember how to spell it haven't taken Spanish since 8th grade
>>
File: 1451235908801.gif (2 MB, 235x176) Image search: [Google]
1451235908801.gif
2 MB, 235x176
>>321812056
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.