[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I guess I'd become what they wanted me to be, a killer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: feels.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
So I guess I'd become what they wanted me to be, a killer. Some rent-a-clown with a gun who puts holes in other bad guys. Well that's what they had paid for, so in the end that's what they got. Say what you want about Americans but we understand capitalism. You buy yourself a product and you get what you pay for, and these chumps had paid for some angry gringo without the sensibilities to know right from wrong. Here I was about to execute this poor bastard like some dime store angel of death and I realized they were correct, I wouldn't know right from wrong if one of them was helping the poor and the other was banging my sister...
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
I loved this game...
>>
>>321800838
So does max have a sister or something? He's always going on about muh family but this part implies he has other family members.
>>
2 > 1 > gba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3
>>
>>321801364
No

1>3>2, deal with it nerd.
>>
>people actually think this is good writing
>>
>>321801716
it is.
>>
File: opinion.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
opinion.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>321801669
>not liking 2 over 1

2 improved everything because they actually had a budget this time
>>
I want to play through this game again, but those fucking cutscenes man.

That and most of the flashback scenes should have been cut. The game seriously needed to be edited down some.
>>
>>321802002

The flashback levels were the only good ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 2048x1233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 2048x1233
1>3>2
2 is excellent and better than 1 in every way
so it sucks that it suffers from the most retarded story and also doesn't have that atmosphere 1 has
>>
>>321801826
It's been a while since I played through the first two but, they felt about the same to me. Though 1 had a better story.
Still one of my favorite trilogies in gaming.
>>
>>321801786
for video games, I guess.
>>
>>321800838
This is just so tedious and undeserved. Alcoholism and painkiller abuse already convey whatever struggle he is supposed to have. Makes no sense to have these endless monologues without thought bubbles and the dreamy wanderings of an unhinged gunslinger.
>>
File: whatiplayed.jpg (369 KB, 1008x1226) Image search: [Google]
whatiplayed.jpg
369 KB, 1008x1226
max payne 3 would have been way better if max payne died at the end
>>
>>321803082
PORRA
>>
>>321802871
Max Payne 3 only exists because Rockstar wanted a sequel. In reality, there wasn't need for another Max Payne, MP2, despite its bad story, had a great ending having Max accept the death of his lover, wife and daughter and finally ready to move on.
In MP3 we have the same ol' depressive Max with no hopes for the future still sad for the death of his family.

>>321803082
They probably kept him alive so they could make yet another game.
>>
>>321803082
>>321803637
They keep him alive because he deserves to die. He has lived one of the most shitty lives possible, with everything he loved turning to absolute shit. This is the whole point of him, shit even his name is Max Pain... His life gets more and more shitty and fucked up yet no one will put him out of his misery, he has to trawl through all of this shit...
>>
don't forget the 3 has a "happy ending"

for the game
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.