[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still salty as fuck that Sony got this as an exclusive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Godzilla_2015_game_cover_PS4.jpg (736 KB, 1525x1900) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla_2015_game_cover_PS4.jpg
736 KB, 1525x1900
I'm still salty as fuck that Sony got this as an exclusive mane.

WTF are the rest of us Kaiju lovers meant to do?

I'm tempted to buy a PS4 just for this one game, before you call me crazy try to understand how desperate us Kaiju fans are for games like this.

Anyone on /v/ got it? What does it play like? have you enjoyed it?
>>
>>321800526
What? A PS4 just for that? It costs 20.- right now and I'm not sure if I want to buy it.
>>
>>321800526
its ass, the controls are ass the only good thing is you feel like godzilla by that I mean you have no real control over what you do.

>then how are the controls ass
because your move set is pathetic, you have a light attack and a heavy attack a roar and a laser beam.
>>
>>321800526
Bro it's legitimately one of the worst games I have ever played in my life. Just stick with DESTROY ALL MONSTERS over and over again.
>>
>>321800526

It's shit
>>
This game is terrible. I'm sorry to tell you anon. The only real reason to buy a PS4 is for Bloodborne, Until Dawn, and that dope 2016 lineup.
>>
Reminder that King Ghidorah is the best Kaiji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdUxKptN8k
>>
The kaiju lover in you should want to get the new EDF game instead. Godzilla is sadly total ass.
>>
>>321801513
ayyy another until dawn fan. I love you.
>>
>>321801590

GMK DA BEST
>>
>>321801813
I hope you are not implying otherwise with your picture.
>>
This is seriously the best kaiju simulator ever made. People who think Godzilla should control like Dante or something are idiots. While it's inferior(you can only play as Godzilla and no multiplayer) the ps3 is still fun. Sadly it was on sale recently for like 10$ but I think it's back to full price.
>>
File: ee.jpg (36 KB, 346x386) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
36 KB, 346x386
>mfw we get a new Giant Monster All Out Attack movie
>>
>>321801307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihGPAuobWxU

So you get to experience the feeling of a guy in a rubber suit lumbering awkwardly around model sets while trundling orchestral music plays in the background?
>>
File: 1380430183115.jpg (96 KB, 1280x873) Image search: [Google]
1380430183115.jpg
96 KB, 1280x873
Didn't they already say that Ghidorah will be back for one of the new Hollywood Godzilla movies?
>>
>>321802160
yes except no music, well no music that is good.

You feel like a lumbering man in a rubber suit, that would be fine if the controls were good but the controls are horrible
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 900x635) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 900x635
>WTF are the rest of us Kaiju lovers meant to do?

Emulate motherfucking War of the Monsters, faget
>>
>>321802459
I fucking loved that shit as kid. I always played top right oor bottom right.
>>
>>321801964
>People who think Godzilla should control like Dante or something are idiots
are you retarded, people just want a more accurate destroy all monsters melee. what we got was a game that has horrible controls that made the game feel worse then it really was.

There should have been more moves and a better control scheme.
>>
>>321802358
>Didn't they already say that Ghidorah will be back for one of the new Hollywood Godzilla movies?
http://screenrant.com/godzilla-2-teaser-rodan-mothra-ghidorah/
>director Gareth Edwards was on hand to confirm that he would be returning for Godzilla 2, while footage teased the possible return of iconic monsters: Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah.
>>
>>321802160
Yes.

It feels like the toho films to a fault. The models look like the suits, the music and sound effects sound toho-y, the visual style looks like a toho movie, etc.

It's a godzilla simulator. If that sounds fun to you, then it's worth checking out. If you are expeecting a fun fighting game like thee gamecube/ps2/xbox/wii ones, this is not that, though the Ps4 version does have a vs mode

Here's some videos showing it off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNfLGwxXCM0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx28qW2amSM (excuse the e-celeb stuff but the guy playing knows his shit)
>>
>>321802623
>>321802459
it's on ps4 as a backwards compatibility title.
>>
>>321804495
a bad godzilla simulator, you can do a godzilla sim with out the gameplay feeling like shit.
>>
>>321800526

Don't fret, this game turned out to be garbage anyway
>>
>>321800526
If you really like the toho movies, and want to play a toho movie, you'll like it, if not, you probably won't. It's not worth getting a PS4 over either way.
>>
>>321804873
I know. Maybe I should buy it. I need a game to play during Mogra New Years Eve party anyway.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.