[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the place I'd come to ask if anybody has a crack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: SimCity 4 Box.png (294 KB, 318x460) Image search: [Google]
SimCity 4 Box.png
294 KB, 318x460
Is this the place I'd come to ask if anybody has a crack or something for SimCity 4 for PC?
>>
no that's google
>>
>>321799171
I actually thought of and tried that, but couldn't find anything that worked. So I came here to see if someone has it.
>>
>>321799057
Just sent you the link, check your inbox :)
>>
It's like five dollars on Steam right now, OP.

Let's not get the FBI involved here. Just post your Steam ID if you're too poor and I'll buy it for you.
>>
So that's a no, everybody?
>>
>>321800287
I don't know if you're trolling, but I'ma give that a try. thechristophershow <---
>>
>>321800658
sent :)
>>
>>321800658
>>
>>321799393
check the crack sites
>>
>>321800658
>>
File: smugdog.jpg (712 KB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
smugdog.jpg
712 KB, 4928x3264
>>321800658
You fucked up.

I asked for your Steam ID so I could report you to the authorities for attempted piracy. While your identity can be traced on 4chan even if you're posting anonymously, it's even easier with a Steam ID.

Enjoy prison.
>>
>>321800883
If you did, that's incredibly awesome of you and I thank you very much. But I don't see anything in the Steam inbox. If you didn't, that's fine too, haha.
>>
>>321801376
nvm check now sent :)
>>
>>321801270
You don't go to prison for looking for public-domain games. I just can't find where to download the game where someone isn't charging for it. I didn't know Steam was selling it, and I'm pretty sure that's illegal for them to do since it's a public-domain game. Public-domain means there's no longer any copyright hold on it since Maxis went out of business and nobody bought the copyright. It's a free game, dude, no crime in my asking for the download link.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.