[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Etrian Odyssey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: I II III.png (2 MB, 1582x577) Image search: [Google]
I II III.png
2 MB, 1582x577
Favorite game & class combinations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-AHuPd0SE
>>
File: 92195.jpg (97 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
92195.jpg
97 KB, 640x575
>>321792428
I am just now noticing that the NA EO2 boxart was censored.
>>
>>321792428
>Favorite game
III > IV > U2 > U1 > 1 > 2

>class combination
Don't really have one. Arcanist/Nightseeker was pretty fun for cheesing.
>>
>>321792891
it was how?
>>
>>321793654
Other than the image being moved down a bit, it appears the Gunner isn't pointing her weapon at you.
>>
>>321793654
The gunner. And now that I look closer, she does seem out of place in the NA one since she was edited in
>>
File: Coro.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Coro.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>321795328
>mfw they look the same
>>
Is Etrian Mystery Dungeon good? $20 good? It's on sale on the eShop.
>>
I'm playing EOU1 atm as my first in this series, and the grimoire stone mechanic is confusing and annoying. Is magic handled the same way in the other games?
>>
>>321797410
You can get it for a dollar cheaper on amazon if you want to nickel and dime. Great music, typical mystery dungeon gameplay, retarded team AI that can be manipulated or just directly controlled with a skill, slowish pace for grinding and item farming if you need it, but I'm finding it entertaining after not touching Mystery Dungeon games since about 2008.
>>
>>321793654
Nintendo of America doesn't allow gun looking objects pointing at the player. iirc there was a kirby box that removed a cannon in the background.
>>
>>321797410
No. I got it as a gift and I still felt ripped off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.