[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in the next mainline Animal Crossing game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
38 KB, 480x360
What do you want to see in the next mainline Animal Crossing game?
>>
Bigger towns
More villagers
Houses for blathers, the able sisters, nook ect.
>>
Being able to build shit wherever the fuck I want to with easier to use editing tools (no pushing around shit to move it).
>>
>>321790148
>implying it'll be for Wii U
Wii U's dead, idiot
>>
>>321790465
Forgot to add most importantly more and better dialog. Back to the population growing standards.
>>
An actual fucking animal crossing game, not a fucking Mario party game
>>
more shit to DO
>>
>Animal Crossing
>Wii U

I really hope Nintendo is not this retarded.

Animal Crossing is a PERFECT launch title. It's now one of Nintendo's biggest IPs and it's a game that lasts the whole generation. That would get people picking up NX day one.
>>
>>321790148
More hair and face options. Better dialogue, personality meter mechanics with villagers
>>
>>321790682
>>321790556
I couldn't find a pic with the NX logo on it and couldn't be arsed to make one myself, okay?

Yeah I think it would be perfect for NX especially if it ends up being both home AND portable.
>play AC on the bus/train/at uni
>come home
>switch to the home console and keep playing on the big screen
>>
no amiibos
>>
oh mang do I have a list
>Less villagers
This is not Pokemon. More =/= better. I'll take like 25 villagers if they all have unique dialogue and personalities over the 300 boring ones we currently have. Sure, having to cut some peoples favorites would suck but it would be well worth it.
>Give us the ability to invite villagers over to your house
Seriously don't understand how this hasn't been implemented yet.
>Toolbox
I hate having to compromise like 1/3rd of my inventory on all the tools. Hiding them in envelops is annoying, too.
>Bring back messages in the bottle
>More engaging events
>More engaging museum
>Roomates? (So furries can atleast have something)
>Different places to work.
Maybe let me be a tour guide at the museum? Or a barista at the cafe? Or something.
>Better beaches
>Traveling
>>
>>321790547
HHD wasn't very popular over here, but god damn were the editing tools excellent. It'd be a waste if they weren't in the next game
>>
>>321791268
Seriously, Magician's Quest had more shit to do than in NL, but was held back by running like shit and an awful translation.

I really want one of the sequels to be translated into English.
>>
File: HNI_0006.jpg (36 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0006.jpg
36 KB, 400x240
>>321791317
I have a good feeling they'll borrow much of HHD mechanics just to make customizing your house much easier. I even love the fact you can shuffle between tight spaces even though you can just use the touch screen to move it.

Personally I hope they find a way to improve general storage or expand on your house space to offer more since 1 year of random gifts and regifting from your parents and the villagers is a bit much in my eyes.
>>
>>321791268
More unique dialogue for villagers would be a huge upgrade in itself without that much more effort
Nintendo better come through and make the next AC amazingly comfy
>>
Guns
>>
Stores open 24 hours
>>
>>321792857
or just more shit to do at night
or maybe redd only comes out at night cause he's the black market
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.