[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before I waste my time going out, and because I can't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: GameStopLogo.jpg (205 KB, 1844x574) Image search: [Google]
GameStopLogo.jpg
205 KB, 1844x574
Before I waste my time going out, and because I can't get anyone to answer the phone, will Gamestop price match themselves? Closest GS has used copies of Danganronpa used at $35, but their new price is less.
>>
Yeah
>>
Why don't you fucking call them and find out you stupid shit? Will save you the trip.

God damn you're dumb
>>
>>321790450
>and because I can't get anyone to answer the phone

Why not learn to read first?
>>
>>321790542
There are tons of Gamestops in the world. You could call any of them.
>>
>>321790602
Because one store could tell me something while the other another. I use to work retail and had to deal with retards in other stores telling customers they could do something or get away with something.

I got ahold of my store finally, they're up for changing the price on the used copy only because the lower price on the new is fixed and not a sale price.
>>
File: fjdkowomceiufhy.jpg (8 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
fjdkowomceiufhy.jpg
8 KB, 285x177
>>321791258
So you ended up calling them. Amazing, it's almost like I was right.
>>
>>321791339
Had been trying since before I posted the thread.
>>
>>321791460
It's almost like if you were patient and tried calling them later you would have gotten an answer.
oh wait that literally happened
>>
>>321791548
Oh no, I wasn't aware that my simple question while I waited hurt you. I didn't mean to twist your arm and make you post here anon, please forgive me.
>>
>>321791692
Not my fault you're as impatient as a 6 year old on Christmas morning.

You could have Googled the answer too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.