[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games allows me to play as a monk and punch dragons with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Portrait_Monk_Male_6346.png (45 KB, 224x242) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_Monk_Male_6346.png
45 KB, 224x242
What games allows me to play as a monk and punch dragons with my bare hands?
Preferably RPG with something like dungeons and dragons monks
Pillars of Eternity monks were very disappointing
>>
You could punch a dragon in Dragon's Dogma, but there's no monk class for some fucking stupid ass shit reason fuck you capcom.
>>
most old dnd games let you be a monk.
although sadly it's kinda weird to play. first you die to everything and later on you can just walk up to every enemy pummel him to death with just one attack order.
the monk gameplay in peo was actually decent.
>>
>>321789942
NWN 1 2 series has monks which is basically one of the best late game classes since they get alot of free shit through leveling up
>>
Why do you guys love Monks and Paladins so much?
>>
>>321790997
Paladins for purging filth.
Monks for solving problems like a real man: with your fists.
>>
>>321789942
Pic related, NWN 1&2, Jade Empire
>>
>>321790997

Because hand to hand is the basis of all combat. Only a fool would trust his life to a weapon.
>>
>>321790997
they are real men, not taht pussy fuckboi shit like hunters and wizards. plus there is something about beating the living shit out if your opponent for your gods.
>>
>>321789942
I considered buying Diablo 3 just to play the monk. Is it fun?
>>
>>321790294
Cut from development, just like several other classes and all nonhuman races.
>>
>>321791357
Proof?
>>
>>321791278
ibought it just to play monk too, i want to play the crusader but im not dishing out more money for that shit game even if RoS is a savior.
>>
>>321791487
>he doesn't know about the insane amount of cut content in DD

You were going to go to the fucking moon and punch out the god that slumbered inside
>>
>>321789942
>Pillars of Eternity monks were very disappointing
You're kidding me, right? Punching motherfuckers in that game was the fucking coolest.

>Punch them so hard they go flying offscreen
>Teleport around punching everyone in your way
>Punch as fast as humanly possible
>Fists as fast as daggers and stronger than broadswords
>>
>>321789942
Legend of Grimrock although I'm not sure if it's really called Monk, and I'm not sure if there's an actual dragon anywhere although there's huge beasts to beat with your bare fists. Been awhile since I played.
>>
>>321792454
I knew about that, god I wish we had that
But I never knew about a Monk vocation
>>
baldurs gate 2
>>
Matrix: Path of Neo
>>
Neverwinter nights games
Zenoclash
>>
>>321791254
This ninja gets it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.