[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post games that we never actually finished, but keep trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Neverwinter Nights 2.png (47 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Neverwinter Nights 2.png
47 KB, 240x240
ITT we post games that we never actually finished, but keep trying to replay, only to drop them again
>>
I actually finished that one. It gets better as it goes on. Lots of cool fights.
>>
Baldur's gate
>>
>>321787471
>NVN2
/thread for me. Fun as fuck but just can't do it. Would rather play real D&D

>Titan Quest
>>
>>321787471

Deus Ex. The worst part is that I bought my copy back in 00 or 01.
>>
>>321787471
New Vegas

I even made it to the hoover dam battle once.
>>
>>321787471
Vampire: Masquerade.

Lost my file two times, can't get the motor going again to finish it
>>
>>321787471
NWN 1 actually. I did finish the expansions, but never went past chapter 3 on the base game.
>>
>>321788345
NWN 1 base campain sucks ass.

I only finished it because i didn't have internet for 1 month and it was the only game i had
>>
File: undertale.jpg (275 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
undertale.jpg
275 KB, 1536x1152
I always give up at the hotlands
>>
>>321788726
The first chapter was ok, but after you leave the city all goes to shit.
>>
oblivion
i just do all the side quest
then i try to do main quest and get bored

finished main story in new vegas
but cant bring myself to finish the dlcs
>>
>>321788182
just play as malkavian
>>
File: wake me up inside.png (896 KB, 718x750) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.png
896 KB, 718x750
There's also lots of games that you can't technically 'finish', such as Project Zomboid or Insurgency, that I'll try to play every once in awhile but will bitch out.
>>
Which NWN is best for mp/coop?
>>
>>321790854
I never got close to finishing xcom eu/ew but I don't regret that

I got my enjoyment out of it before endgame
>>
>>321790975
>>
>>321790975
NWN 1 was GOAT mp with right moduls and such but it didnt really age well imo
>>
>>321787776
Titan Quest anon. So true. I love the premise and the game is cool as fuck, but after the Greek zone, I'm usually just run dry. Farthest I got was half way through Egypt.
>>
>>321788147
uhh nigga you literally have to play a additional 15 minutes to beat it
>>
>>321791624
I think that was the run where I got a gatling laser and then ran out of ammo in like 20 seconds.

I was so disappointed I just gave up.
>>
>>321792228
dont you have other guns? i dont believe that you ran out of ammo, nigga all you got to do is kill some people and take there guns and ammo if your low.....your all fuck ups today
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.