[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought this game since Steam was having the annual Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: grimdark_the_game.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
grimdark_the_game.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Bought this game since Steam was having the annual Christmas sale. So is there a single quest that ends happily? Because so far they all end highly bitter with a taste of sweet, or just plain depressing.
>>
File: 1451125716227.png (118 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
1451125716227.png
118 KB, 327x333
>quest that ends happily
>they all end highly bitter

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, JACKASS.
>>
>>321783617

I think Poland has a lot of reasons to be bitter about the world, so it's no surprise The Witcher is loaded with cynicism.

Good sense of humor though.
>>
>>321783617
>highly bitter with a taste of sweet, or just plain depressing.

Is average day in Poland
>>
File: killing monsters....jpg (215 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
killing monsters....jpg
215 KB, 2560x1440
The one where you help the dream girl in the Haunted mansion and the one where you throw the baby into the oven.
>>
Try playing Witcher 2, then. You always have to choose between lesser evils.. I thought W3 had a lot of happy moments compared to W2.
>>
>expecting something happy to come out of a western European country

There is a reason everything is eternally gray, bleak, and dreary there anon
>>
>>321783617
It was made by slavs. Last time one of them smiled was when Laika died.
>>
>>321784405
>>321784405
*Eastern
I'm slightly intoxicated
>>
>>321783617
Lots of quests end well. You're just making shit up.
>>
>>321784749
Name 3 quests that end well for all parties involved. I play vidya to escape from life, not to relive how shit it is. There is no prefect happy ending to a single quest in the game.
>>
>>321785851
Of Swords and Dumplings, Missing in Action, The Last Wish (just at the top of my head)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.