[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this not more popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1439830817107.png (111 KB, 598x317) Image search: [Google]
1439830817107.png
111 KB, 598x317
Why is this not more popular?
>>
because owning Amiibos is actually useless because they rarely do anything. Once Amiibos actually become worthwhile as something other than collectable items, you'll see this become more popular.
>>
>>321779105
What is it?
>>
>>321779105
Take away the figure and all you have is a neat trick for a handful of games
>>
>Amiiqo
I don't get it. What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
>>321779773
Amiibo backup system.
>>
Amiibos are useless

They need to hurry the fuck up with that free to play Amiibo game that was mentioned awhile back.
>>
>>321780608
I have no idea why Nintendo doesn't just put a retro game on almost every Amiibo. Put Super Mario Bros. on the Mario Amiibo, SMB2 on the Peach Amiibo, Donkey Kong on the DK amiibo, etc.
>>
File: 1394767618124.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
1394767618124.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
because is fucking useless
>>
Everyone already got the ones they wanted and there's no use for them
>>
Can you pirate amiibos with them?
Last I heard it was just Amiibo backup system, and I'm not paying 60 fiddy for that.
>>
Most people buy the amiibo to have the figure itself so it's pointless
>>
Might as well ape Disney Infinity. Take a bunch of generic assests from old games, throw 'em in a sandbox and let people throw together all manner of games and such.
>>
>>321779105
because only literal manchildren buy overpriced toys.

actual toyfag here
>>
>>321780820
Shulk amiibo?
>>
>>321782489
You can pirate Amiibos with it.
>>
>>321785132
put some mario game on there. There's obvious amiibo you couldn't do it with like the Pokemon, Mega Man, or Cloud.
>>
>>321779105
because people don't actually use amiibos, they just collect toys
>>
>>321779105
I don't need shitty Fisherprice toys nor do I want to support physical cancer DLC, and I especially don't need some device that emulates said shitty toys.
>>
>>321785254
>Pokemon

They're putting the retro Pekamans on the 3DS

>Mega Man

Uh.

>Cloud

Final Fantasy 1?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.